• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Need motivation, anyone no about milk diet?

Rachel89

Can anyone tell me what the milk diet is about and what i actually have to do, i heard something about oxo cubes aswell.. Need big kick start, motivation has gone. Not losing as per xx

the milk diet is pre op diet and should only be done for the liver shrinking reason :) are you near your op date they will tell you when to start it :)

Noo ages away, i dont even no why im worried to be honest, im bit clueless. Just need helping hand and kick start to lose some weight xx

well has funding been agreed it doesn't say much on your profile so can't tell progress or weight etc xx for my pre op diet i had to do low calorie not milk diet just about 800 cals a day very lean chicken and veg mostly , weetabix with skimmed milk etc and the bovril is just to have as a drink it's not really any special diet :) i hope that helps xx

if you go up to user cp at the top of the page it comes up with your details and you can edit them , i'm not too good at this sort of thing either but i managed to get stuff on so it can't be that hard, and if you do the word association posts it counts as adding them so you will soon get up to required mount :) i really wouldn't recommend doing the pre op diet now it really is just for shrinking the liver ready for the op so they can get in there and do it safely xx

Back