• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pain 5 days post-op

Hi Guys
I am relieved to report that after 6 weeks I am pain free ! Yay ! In addition I am now more convinced that the surgery is working for me. I have last weight and can tell the difference in my appearance and clothes already.
I started back to work 4 days ago and thought it would knacker me out as I am awake at 05:15hrs , have an hours drive to work, do an 8hr shift then an hour return journey home. It's a very long day , but glad to report I feel fine .
Im still getting to grips with using the site so bear with me, but just want to thank u all for the really helpful information you share. I would not have got through the last 7 weeks without the help of you all. :hug99::hug99:

Hi Liberty I just joined the site a few days ago and pleased to hear you are pain free at last i am 7 months post op and sorry to say but i didn't really have any problems afterwards i went back to work after 2 weeks, I knew if i over stretched or lifted anything i shouldn't it used give me bit pain but nothing really like you have experienced but we are all different. Well done and good luck will be watching out for your news updates xx

Back