• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5 days post op

Well 5 days post op, feeling fantastic, more bruising coming out
Lost 7 lbs since last Tuesday
Been really busy today, out to B & Q, baked pies not for me of course made home made soups
A couple of pain killers today not for op pain but for caffeine withdrawal (Pepsi Max) I used to drink 2 litres per day.
Tried some work shirts that haven't fit me for three years and with the weight loss from pre op diet and since the op what would you know they fit me fine.
I had major doubts just days before the op but with the support from all you guys out there I went for it and don't regret the decision what so ever
xx:D

baking pies at only day 5 post op, superwoman will power!! I'd be dying for one hehe x

Well done on doing so well, just be sure to put your feet up with a cuppa later, rest is still important even when you're on cloud 9 xx

three weeks post op, cooked a sunday roast for nine today, sat with my very sloppy mixture that resembled dog sick without the lumps. sat away from the dining table so i wouldnt be tempted to stick the dinner in my hubbys mush.lol

Well 5 days post op, feeling fantastic, more bruising coming out
Lost 7 lbs since last Tuesday
Been really busy today, out to B & Q, baked pies not for me of course made home made soups
A couple of pain killers today not for op pain but for caffeine withdrawal (Pepsi Max) I used to drink 2 litres per day.
Tried some work shirts that haven't fit me for three years and with the weight loss from pre op diet and since the op what would you know they fit me fine.
I had major doubts just days before the op but with the support from all you guys out there I went for it and don't regret the decision what so ever
xx:D

So pleased you are getting on so well x

Its great when you can fit into clothes after not being able to for a long while.

Its great getting out and about again - but some days you may feel quite tired, so listen to your body and get as much rest as you need.

Look forward to following you on your journey x

Take care hun x

Love Kat x

Back