• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pain, can anyone help?

Sounds like what I've got - I'm waiting for an ultrasound scan and possibly a CT scan to confirm what my surgeon suspects. He thinks it is a hernia that was probably there for years before, but due to weight loss, it has popped into space that wasnt previously there!! Mine is also near my drain scar, so only a scan will tell if its related or not. I will let you know what happens, hope you get sorted out soon too xxxxx

Thanks SPuss, I have decided to see my gp tomorrow as I think it's getting worse, it now hurts when I stretch and even when I picked the full kettle up.

keep us updated Marie xx

Hope you get it sorted quickly and feel better soon Marie x

hi Marie have you seen the doc yet ? xx i hope you are ok again now

me too how im thinking of ya... how you get on???

Haven't seen the gp as I was fine this morning, then later on I bent over to get my sewing box and it happened again, now it's even sore just slouching and I had to drive with my body stretched upright. The Bariatric nurse is back tomorrow and I am hoping I can talk to her. Maybe she can arrange for me to be seen by someone. My friend can drive me there as it's a long drive there and back. I will let you know when I hear from her. Thanks everyone for asking x

Haven't seen the gp as I was fine this morning, then later on I bent over to get my sewing box and it happened again, now it's even sore just slouching and I had to drive with my body stretched upright. The Bariatric nurse is back tomorrow and I am hoping I can talk to her. Maybe she can arrange for me to be seen by someone. My friend can drive me there as it's a long drive there and back. I will let you know when I hear from her. Thanks everyone for asking x

Should you keep putting it off? i really think you should get checked asap (am a worry wort sorry)

i agree with Debz (Doughie) xx

Got an appointment with a doctor, will see what she says, she is only a gp, not even mine as she is on holiday! Hospital were very unhelpful, says it's probably gall stones! I know it isn't! Will have to see what dr says!

yep, GP says def not gall stones!! Said nurse was shocking to try and diagnose that over the phone, and he'w written to the hospital to get me seen by a surgeon! Says more likely to be a hernia.

well at least you have seen someone - i hope you get a fast appointment and get sorted really quickly - how are you feeling today?

blimey hun.... if your still in pain go to a&e and say you need a scan!!! xxx

Back