• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pain in side/hip

HiddenBeauty

Lil Miss Kitty
So a few days ago I woke up with an odd pain in my right hand side. I assumed it was from sleeping on this side (as this is my comfey side) and maybe pressure sores under the skin.

So after a nap today, the odd pain in my hip is back, and not from sleeping on it this time. I went for a nap, purposly slept on my left side, and still woke up with pain in my right hip.

The pain is weird, not like pain I've had before, more like I've been pulled down a hill and grazed my skin, or that my hip bone is trying to tear through my skin. It also hurts to the touch but also feels midly numb. I'm gonna make an appointment monday for the docs as they're not open on a saturday but I was wondering if anyone had any ideas.

Sorry honey ... I don't know the answer to this one. hope it goes away soon :wave_cry: Don't forget Monday is a Bank Holiday :) xxx

Oh ********.. tuesday then ;)

Could your vitamin D be low ? I have pains like you describe and it's usually when I don't take my calichew for a few days.

Been taking my meds like a boss so dunno... will see what docs say next week

Back