• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pain

treezuk

Not sure if in posting in the right section but need some advice since my GBY 15 weeks ago Ive had no issues food going well , weight loss going well but on two occasions I've had this really uncomfortable pain I've woken up with in my tummy/back it almost feels like period pain/gas and my first thought has been constipation , well anyways I went to the loo sorry for tmi and went no problem but the pain was still there but this time I felt like what I can only describe as like someone kicking me from the inside out or a pop and the pain went but I do still feel a tad achy where the pain was.

Could it be something was in spasm and the pop was it calming down or is it something everyone gets. When I first woke I thought I'd held my pee in too long overnight and that's why my back was hurting but I peed it was fine and then came this horrible stomach pain , any advice would be great

Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone

Hi hun it maybe IBS try buscopan these are great for spasm pains.Hope ur better soon xx

I did have IBS pervious to the op but haven't suffered much since but maybe it is that , ill def try that thanks x

Sent from my iPhone

Yes I suffer from something similar it flares up outta nowhere, I take buscopan, it does help and yes it feels like could be constipation then you go and still have it, strange I know but so our new insides. Sometimes if I feel it starting I lie on my tummy, it helps if it is then wind it tends to come out then, if not sometimes I thinkn that somethink gets twisted in side then it twangs back into place and leave sus feeling bruised in side. There is no rhyme or reason to mine x

It's good to hear that it's not just be it's the weirdest pain that's hard to describe and laying sitting standing it really hurts :( I def get some bascapan thanks xxx

Sent from my iPhone

Back