• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pain

effemm

I've written here before about not being able to feel when I'm full and I think I overdid it on Saturday. I had some mashed tofu and noodles for tea and, as it seemed to go down OK, I had a bit of rice pudding after. I got a really bad stomach ache around the middle of my belly and a pain in my back just below the shoulder blade. It's been aching on and off since, even though I've gone back to sloppy food. Do you think i've done some damage? I go back to see Chris Pring on Friday. I hope it stops before then.

Hi

I'm still preop so don't know but hope you are feeling better x

Ouch!! If it is lingering, it could be air. Noodles, bread, rice, sugar....all these things should take a very backseat. Think about how little you can eat. Protein should always be primary. You ate two things that to this day still give me massive wind!

Try a warm bath or hot water bottle. And then lay on either side, five mins each... Allowing the air to move.

Always ask your doctor when in doubt- since we are not medical professionals.

Take care. Lots to learn and you will feel better soon!

Cheers,

Thank you. It has settled down and the surgeon wasn't that bothered about it today so I don't think I've done any lasting damage. It's taught me to really think about my portions.

Back