• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Back Pain !

well maybe ur trying it the wrong way hun, ask and u shall get thats wot i always say lol, anyway noharm in asking is there, xxx

Hey Geogina back off:whistle: yr a married woman with the wish for grandchildren :banghead: lol

Oi Richard dont you be tarring all us single women with the same brush:cry:some of us are ok;)

Georgina - Congrats, its something special to have someone that loves and supports you

Cally - Ross isn't very good looking, i'm far better looking than him, he has piggy little eyes and cried while filming in Afganistan, some might say he's maybe in touch with his inner self, i just say 'what a woose' didn't see any of those soldiers pinned down with him crying ! Next time i see him i'll ask him if he minds having a pic taken with me, then you can compare ! :) lol

Oh and with all this talk about single ladies, cheese and wine, boat trips and Ross K, - i still have the back pain, tried heat pads, hot water bottle and nothing seems to be working :(

Oh and with all this talk about single ladies, cheese and wine, boat trips and Ross K, - i still have the back pain, tried heat pads, hot water bottle and nothing seems to be working :(

Ok sensible head on now, just thinking back to when I had the op done I had a week of horrible back pain.
Now I have had surgery to remove discs and vertabra a few years ago and I know what can happen if I sleep in akward positions (no dirty remarks thankyou boss!) because of the pain from my op site I had to sleep on my side and that caused my backache.
And (not done yet!) one other thing I have noticed is that my body aches all over from the dramatic weight loss as my posture adjusts to new way of standing/sitting/walking that happens when you loose the fat!
Just wondering if that could be the problem, I take it you have seen your gp or called your surgery provider about the problem?

Georgina - Congrats, its something special to have someone that loves and supports you

Cally - Ross isn't very good looking, i'm far better looking than him, he has piggy little eyes and cried while filming in Afganistan, some might say he's maybe in touch with his inner self, i just say 'what a woose' didn't see any of those soldiers pinned down with him crying ! Next time i see him i'll ask him if he minds having a pic taken with me, then you can compare ! :) lol

Dosent matter what you look like Richard your a star!

Dosent matter what you look like Richard your a star!

Thanks darling, thats a nice comment :D

Went past your place on the train yesterday on my way up to York (ok it could have been anyone's house) :D

Yes i called my consultant last week about the back pain, he's said that its a by product of any laproscopic surgery, and not just weight lose, because they inflate your abdonem you end up with the gas trapped inside you, once your sealed up again the gas takes a long time to absorb back into the body and pass out as normal, he's said there's nothing other than whats been suggested here i can do and it wont last any longer than a couple of months at the most. So i'll have to suffer it out for a bit

Richard

A few months! and Im whinging after a few hours of suffering, seriously is there no friends family near by that can give your back a rub? Its the best thing for it.

P.s your welcome :D

What about a TENS machine? they help women give birth, well they reduce the pain so I have heard lol....Linda x

what about a vibrating/massage back cushion i picked one up for my dad not long back for £20 he said it was really good.
just a thought
HC

A few months! and Im whinging after a few hours of suffering, seriously is there no friends family near by that can give your back a rub? Its the best thing for it.

P.s your welcome :D

No sadly i'm on my own :( so no massage or winding !

Telling my mother and she's given me a heat pad, apparently one of her friends makes them for some charity, you heat the inner bag up in the microw wave and it stays warm for about an hour, using it tonight and so far its taking the pain away !

Mand - What are you like with power boats, i have access to a 6.5 metre RIB with a big engine in southampton and normally launch at Cowlshot, quick whizz out to the needles and back to Yarmouth for lunch and drinks :D

R

PS dont tell the others, before you know it we'll be going to god knows where via the North of England lol :D

Hey R

Never been on a power boat, sure I'll be in your safe arms!!!(strong);)

Getting excited now

tea in Yarmouth????? that's near me!!! xx

Bloody hell hasn't the boat trip passed. was expecting my cheese and wine!!!

on a serious note (i know not like me) but i too have been having agonising back pain for the last few days. had some tests done and it's my kidneys (side affect of the diabetes) and not drinking enough. Been given some pills to help my kidneys work better and been told to drink more(gutted that they didn't mean booze)!!

Have you had your kidneys checked Richard? x

Back