• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Back Pain !

Hi Richard.... anytime your here in southmpton, I will defo pop and see you and wind you.... caroline your welcome anytime.......

Richard you sound like my dad. Are you sure you're not him? He does the whole 3 cars/sailing/celeb people. In his last place his next door neighbours were the Gettys! His London health club has a clientele to rival any hollywood cast list too lol.

On the north/south divide, I am a rare breed. I am a northerner, but I have a southern accent :D

Will leave you all to your gratuitous flirting and just sit here going tsk tsk what would mrs surfer think!

Shel yep this thread is getting way of track me thinks, started with my back pain and suddenly i'm running a sailing trip across to France via Liverpool and Grimsby for cheese and wine, with a stop off to stalk one of my neighbours :D

The car thing, yep have one practicle car, one not so practicle car and one very silly car, that satisfies my mid life crisis, the boat thing is a lot more complicated and a completely different thread !:thinking2:

Hi Richard.... anytime your here in southmpton, I will defo pop and see you and wind you.... caroline your welcome anytime.......

Mand - What are you like with power boats, i have access to a 6.5 metre RIB with a big engine in southampton and normally launch at Cowlshot, quick whizz out to the needles and back to Yarmouth for lunch and drinks :D

R

PS dont tell the others, before you know it we'll be going to god knows where via the North of England lol :D

Mand - What are you like with power boats, i have access to a 6.5 metre RIB with a big engine in southampton and normally launch at Cowlshot, quick whizz out to the needles and back to Yarmouth for lunch and drinks :D

R

PS dont tell the others, before you know it we'll be going to god knows where via the North of England lol :D

Well Mandy - there's an offer you can't refuse!

By the way R I also have three! I medium one, a large one and a very large one!!!

R

Grimsby, thats were you are picking me up from.....Mandy get the vodka ready for when Im boarding :D

Grimsby, thats were you are picking me up from.....Mandy get the vodka ready for when Im boarding :D

Grimsby - I've just looked at a map and OH MY GOD thats practically Scotland :eek:

Call me a nancy soverna but anything north of Watford is practically foriegn to me :D

I was going to ask to jump on at manchester but have decided that that cant even begin to compete with the neighbours. I used to live in lytham and up my road i had mr and mrs himself derek batey, mr gurning les dawson and during the summer season the crankies.:eek: even futher up the rd was a cemetary.

Being a single woman id come and hold richards hand and burp him but dont want to appear desperate. But you can bring me some cheese and wine back and a nice sexy french man.:)

I was going to ask to jump on at manchester but have decided that that cant even begin to compete with the neighbours. I used to live in lytham and up my road i had mr and mrs himself derek batey, mr gurning les dawson and during the summer season the crankies.:eek: even futher up the rd was a cemetary.

Being a single woman id come and hold richards hand and burp him but dont want to appear desperate. But you can bring me some cheese and wine back and a nice sexy french man.:)

Yep single women are always welcome :D

Didn't go across this weekend despite the weather being fantastic, no crew available and lack of motivation, so i bought the cheese in Tescos and opened a bottle of red instead :D

so richard how does it feel to have all these women after u lol cos u live near ross kemp? the question is are u better looking than him hun?, if thats the case where do u live lol, xxx

Back