• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Patterns of weight loss

I'm the same as you too. My weight loss is very slow and erratic. I've stopped getting on the scales now, well every day anyway because I get a bit despondent if I do. I must admit that I've had better weekly weightlosses from WW but at least I know that this time I'm losing it for good and it's not going to pile back on again. Which makes surgery all worth while.

Kate x

Kate: shouldn't you update your details as it shows you the same weight as when you had your bypass ie nothing lost at all!

I must say I'm the same as the first poster (sorry, can't find her post now!)...I can't stop myself getting on the scales every day and if I don't see a loss I get a bit "hmm!" not despondent exactly, because to be honest, when I WAS losing every day I got a bit scared of the speed of it. Thought I might disappear down the nearest plughole LOL!

And then there's my er..number 2's; they're erratic too, whereas they used to be like clockwork so I have to factor that in to weight.

I am only 7 weeks post op but my weight loss has been slow.... I lost 7lb in my first week and was over the moon, the next week i didnt loose anything the next week. I have now lost 3lb every week since, which i know is a good steady loss but i was expecting results to come off faster. but as long as its coming off im happy!
Keep it up xxx

3lb a week is amazing! I am sleeve not bypass but I am not losing that much any more. Maybe at the very beginning but now (at 4 weeks) a pound or two max.

Back