• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pbing

Haha! Yeah it is a pretty 'sick' conversation! Hehe
It's just a part of my life now though- although saying that, my resriction has slacked right off since coming back from holiday. Over 3 weeks til I can get a fill- this will be a test of my willpower. Xx

ok how often do u banded pb or slime, i seem to b getting it quite alot of sliming, even with the simplest of things, getting me down a bit :( x

I slime everyday :(

I had an awful sliming/PB episode on holiday when we went for dinner one night. I chose a ham omlette because I can usually cope quite well with these if they are soft but this was like a big rubber slab (yuk) and I tried my best but it just wasn't for going down at all! I had to PB down on the beach, then by the car, then when I got home too. Nightmare. Its not a good look throwing up at my age- people think I've drunk too much! I was mortified.

Girls, I think you jinxed me with this post today... There was I, saying how I rarely 'slime' BUT.... Had a terrible sliming in public session today. It was awful... My boyfriend went to KFC for lunch and got me a mini fillet. I didn't eat the bread and only ate 2/3rds of the mini fillet. First got bad restriction pain and knew I needed to be sick but I thought I could make it home. Just down the road from home I was driving when I kept getting thick slime in my mouth. All the sudden I couldn't take it anymore and reached over for the empty KFC bag... Which I missed!! Slime running all down the outside of the bag. I managed to pull over and stick my head our the door (in the meantime, my boyfriend was now out of the car heaving himself at the sight of my slime!!! Then managed to drive up the road a bit more but NOOO, had to stick my head out and up came all the puréed chicken!
HOW EMBARRASING!!! But felt fine afterwards!
I've been feeling pretty slack restriction wise, thought i could eat more than I actually could so was probably a bit lazy with the eating slow and chewing. We live and learn though! Lol.
Xx

Oh well it prob took that to make you listen...your band is there n doing its job afterall. Sometimes we need reminding to slow down n take small bites n chew so it's not such a bad thing x

Oh Sophie, that's hilarious & exactly like my omlette experience! Not funny at the time but only afterwards. Aversion therapy! We live & learn Haha. Xx

Oh Sophie, hope you feel better now x

Yeah I feel absolutely fine (just glad not too many people were around).
I have deffo learnt my lesson and will chew to a pulp today! Haha! Xx

aww u poor thing, it happened to me b4 went out for meal with other half ended up in toilet and out back sliming, i only ate a onion ring, wasted all food n he sat there by himself lol, he wernt at all happy with me x

i know best thing o is as when i got home i was starving and made lasagne, which is exactly what i ordered lol x

I had the exact same experience as Sophie only it was in the hallway of my ministers house as I was saying goodbye to him. I'd held onto it for ages, not wanting to ask to go to the toilet because I felt it was rude when I was only there for an hour. As it turned out, I wish I had done as I coughed and exploded all over the place. Slime everywhere. Needless to say, I haven't been invited back...

basketcase said:
I had the exact same experience as Sophie only it was in the hallway of my ministers house as I was saying goodbye to him. I'd held onto it for ages, not wanting to ask to go to the toilet because I felt it was rude when I was only there for an hour. As it turned out, I wish I had done as I coughed and exploded all over the place. Slime everywhere. Needless to say, I haven't been invited back...

OMG that's sooo funny!! I'm sure it was dreadfully embarrassing at the time... But it sure did make me laugh! Xx

Back