• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pcos after gastric bypass

AmyP

I was just wondering if anybody with pcos could tell me if there symptoms stopped or at least slowed down after gastric bypass? I'm waiting on a date and really hoping my symptoms either go or at least slow down after surgery and how long did it take before they noticed a difference if any, thanks.

I was just wondering if anybody with pcos could tell me if there symptoms stopped or at least slowed down after gastric bypass? I'm waiting on a date and really hoping my symptoms either go or at least slow down after surgery and how long did it take before they noticed a difference if any, thanks.

I have it and all I have noticed is my hair on face is a lot less but so is it on my head too ? lot of hair loss now am
12 weeks post opp and loosing so much hair it's scary , but on the plus steady weight loss what em ever happened post opp cos of my pcos xxx

My band op eight years ago stabilised my periods, enabled me to fall pregnant twice but did not lessen the hair. I am having laser at the moment. Generally we lose hair on our heads in the beginning after your ops due to body trauma and sudden calorie drop but it will come back x

Back