• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Salford Hope Gastric Bypass

Good luck both of you this week xxxxx

Yeah doing good hun, let me know how you get on, they lovely there x

I have my follow up appointment on Thursday at Salford Royal, are you in the afternoon or morning?? I might see you in the waiting room! :D

Hiya first one is 1.30 with prof ammorie then got 3 others but haven't got a clue about them lol hope I see you there xx

aaaaw :( my appointment is at 10:30am. Maybe next time eh?? xx

Hi hun you prob be seeing the psychiatrist, Dr New and have bloods done, good luck hope goes well x

Hee Hee Hee like a kid in a sweet shop it's been a long long day but sooooooo worth it I am now on the list and expected to have had my bypass in eight to twelve weeks thank you thank you thank you did I say I am excited lol xxx

Great hun the time will fly xxxx

Just a note of caution. I am on Mr Ammori's list for a revision - and have been since beginning of October. I spoke to his secretary on Monday and it's looking like next year now.

Yeah am doing good hun, feel fine just get bit tired but good, let me know how ur getting on, I know Gill secretary looks at an 18 week turn around, I was 16 weeks wait xxx

hi emma louise..i have been waiting nearly two years, i was lost in the bloody system and apparently i was sent for things the wrong way round, i had a letter in may saying i would be sent an appointment for my physiological assessment and only went for it last week, although im now just waiting to hear back from the pct which had my letter last year...i will be attending the meeting in december in salford, i have been to them before and i have found them very interesting and useful.I am under Dr summers too, she is so nice and was very annoyed when she found out how long i had been waiting... its so nice seeing people that have had the surgery and how it has changed their lives. i hope everything goes well with you..

I will be at the december meeting, hope to see you x

Will text you before to arrange Carol - hugs xxxxx

Back