• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

People are infuriating.

natashoorrr

Did anybody else get completely pissed off with people? I mean people who are overly supportive to the point of me wanting to smack then in the face? Yeah I know I have my appointment on the 24th of this month but I am 24 and I know when having a skewer and a sausage isn't exactly the nutritious meal I need of an evening. Not only do they expect me to starve myself they expect me to practically run a f**kig marathon every day. I just want to say to them right now.. Get off your f**kig high horse and let me make my own decisions because right now your not helping me by being a *****. She just acts like a knob and thinks its so easy to just say yeah let's just change your habits of a lifetime in 3 seconds because that's so easy for her. It's times like this that she thinks she is being supportive when in actual fact I just want to eat everything just to get back at her. (Yes I know it's only going to affect me in the long run)

Last edited:
More annoyingly I know in my mind that if she had said oh just grab a piece of fruit rather than saying you dare touch anything in that kitchen and if you see her in there you stop her and just tell her to go to bed. I am now literally trying to get to sleep and I'm so hungry I could eat a horse!

Haha I know. I'm in a really bad mood!

I've just realised I have pasted a text message mid rant there. Hmmm best edit that out!

I am so sorry but I laughed like a drain all the way through that.

Not as I don't sympathise but because I know a woman who was EXACTLY the same. I'm 45 years old but pre-op, from my initial appointment onwards, if I even looked at something more fattening than a lettuce leaf I'd get a lecture and she would talk 'at' me like I was a young child.

(But then she does that in every area of life. OK, she has 5 grown up children, but I'm doing a DAMNED good job bringing my son up but she will forever make comments on what I am doing - but I'm sure she thinks she is being helpful - and I also have the desire to tell her to poke it where the sun don't shine!!)

I know how you feel lol but not since my WLS journey as I have only told a select few & this is one of the reasons why I'm keeping my surgery very close to my chest. In the past whenever I broadcast that I was dieting there were always a few folks that thought it was their job to keep me on track.... Infuriating!

I'm glad it isn't just me :D I know she is doing it because she knows how much I want this but I think she just goes about it the wrong way. I dread to think what il say when I'm on the pre op diet and even more emotional!!!

Back