• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

People are noticing!!!

ditsy_dame

Finally, FINALLY I am being stopped in the street by aquaintances and asked "you've lost weight haven't you?" When I reached the 2 stone loss I thought it would happen then and one or 2 people did comment. Now I'm getting the comments everywhere at Piliates and my dance classes and from my neighbours. I won't lie, it's feels FANTASTIC! :D

Well done ditsy, you must feel like a star!

it is fantastic isnt it, we have thousands working for he client and a number of them have even commented on the weight loss, i had one guy stop next to me one evening and say WOW SKINNY loudly lol was on the phone to Jonah at the time.

Long my the compliments continue for you

thats great ! it makes it all worth while doesnt it xxx

This is something I am longing to hear - funny how people never mention the weight going on - perhaps it would help us to notice ;)

Well done - its great hearing how well everyone is doing give me such hope...

Sam

That is so fabulous! Well done to you!

This is something I am longing to hear - funny how people never mention the weight going on - perhaps it would help us to notice ;)

Sam[/QUOT

They do...they say 'You're looking well!'

Sam

They do....they say 'You're looking well!'

Hi
That is great youve lost so far keep up the good work . I hope you don't mind me asking but did you get your surgery done at Charing Cross and was it Mr Ahmed that did the surgery . Please keep posting so you can keep us up to date . Good luck and take care .
MARGARET XX

Thanks to you all for your kind comments. It does feel amazing. Today I saw my collarbones for the first time in years!
Margaret, my surgeon is Mr Fiennes at UCH London. I can't praise him highly enough. He is a true star, and a very compassionate man.

I am finding it quite difficult to handle as I am getting so many people saying....you look so good, you look so much brighter, your face is so much slimmer.... was I so bad before? I feel quite insulted sometimes, is this normal?
Off to the hospital today for my check up after a month, think I have done ok, hope they will be happy!! Birthday yesterday and I did try a tiny bit of chinese ( !! ), really enjoyed it for the 5 minutes that I managed to keep it down!!! Didn't even attempt to eat any of my gooey chocolate birthday cake!!!
I am trying to gradually add non liquidized food with not much success, certainly can't manage eggs or tuna, finding it quite hard as I do not like cooked meals much, prefer salads and fruit which I really miss, not really a mince and veg person, seem to be living on pureed beans and cheese!! Any veggie ideas for this stage, 4 weeks post op?
Still, small price to pay and it is so good to see the weight coming off at last. Pauline

Well done hun x:D

well done xxx

Back