• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

People are noticing.

mintball

Well thank god for that,

I've lost about 3 and a half stone and poeple who know what I've had done comment. But the problem was that people i hadn't seen for a while weren't saying anything and it was starting to really worry me. Especially when I read on here how well everyone is doing and how quickly.

Anyway, I turned the corner where I stopped caring about other people and the scales and am actuallt starting to enjoy this journey now.

I'm even brave enough to change my profile pic and am gonna attempt to put on here a mini before and after shot (one on day of surgery and one 8 weeks later)

Sorry I can't rotate the images.

The after shot was taken in March and I've lost another stone since then

Lisa x x x

Attachments

• pics 090.jpg
    pics 090.jpg
    271.7 KB · Views: 93
  • pics 117.jpg
    pics 117.jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 91
Lisa you look bloody gorgeous !!!! way to girl girl, so thrilled for you hun xxx keep up the good work xxx

Excellent work hun, you have done marvellous x I think I will have to dig out some before and afters of me soon x x x

Jinkles

I would do, its very therapeutic. Thanks for ur lovely messages. I usually don't take compliments very well, i thinks its inbuilt from years ago that people are taking the piss in some way. But no matter how much we've lost of what speed its happened or what route we chose, its hard work and we deserve a bit of praise now and again and i'm gonna go now before i burst into song lol x x x

wow hubba hubba!! I'd LOVE to look like you! you are stunning! Congrats to you - very well deserved!! xx

wow lisa you look fab hun ! well done so far keep up the good work xxx

You look fantastic and if people aren't noticing the change in you they need to go to Specsavers lol

Well done on her hard work and weight loss achievement

well done hun, I noticed last time we met ;)You are doing great:D:D:D

wow.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

THE PEOPLE YOU MUST BE SEEING MUST BE BLIND, YOU LOOK FABULOUS, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...........
keepupthegoodwork.gif

Well thank god for that,

I've lost about 3 and a half stone and poeple who know what I've had done comment. But the problem was that people i hadn't seen for a while weren't saying anything and it was starting to really worry me. Especially when I read on here how well everyone is doing and how quickly.

Anyway, I turned the corner where I stopped caring about other people and the scales and am actuallt starting to enjoy this journey now.

I'm even brave enough to change my profile pic and am gonna attempt to put on here a mini before and after shot (one on day of surgery and one 8 weeks later)

Sorry I can't rotate the images.

The after shot was taken in March and I've lost another stone since then

Lisa x x x

wow you look so fab!! i cant believe people havent noticed??? well done xx

Wow mintball, just seen your photos - you look fantastic!! Great waist :D I do know what you mean about compliments i always think people are taking the p**s too - but honestly you can tell you have done really well! Cant wait for my op! I am from Blackpool , did you have yours done in Manchester Spire?? xx

DING DONG!!!! (in a Lesley Philips stylee):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Your looking good gal, of course people have noticed, must be the green eyes monster eh. Well Done.

Wow mintball, just seen your photos - you look fantastic!! Great waist :D I do know what you mean about compliments i always think people are taking the p**s too - but honestly you can tell you have done really well! Cant wait for my op! I am from Blackpool , did you have yours done in Manchester Spire?? xx

Aw thanks, I belive I am actually blushing!!!

Yes I had it done at Spire Manchester so if you've any questions I'll help if I can x xx

Well done Lisa, your pictures show how far you have come! Good for you. Your 3 & 1/2 stone loss does show so be proud of that.

Nic:p:p:p

p.s. - She looks prettier and slimmer in person;););)

Back