• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Period advise please ladies

brummyclaire

Hi ladies,

I'm just over 5 weeks post op and have had an on off period for the same time! I think all the jigging around has set everything off.

I have polycystic ovaries and before my op I could go months without anything and then just bleed for a couple of days. I just wandered if any of you have experienced the same? Xx

I'm a bypasser with PCOS. I experienced the same thing post op. I now have a period every month, regular as clockwork :)

Hi hunni i had my band fitted in feb and was the same...... a whole month long period ugh but now 5 months in and they are starting to settle down a bit now :)

I also was a pcos sufferer, exactly the same. Took almost two years, but I am also one period a month now.

It's so good to hear that PCOS settles so quickly!! I'm 7 weeks post op and just got my period yesterday. I suffer with such heavy loss and pain for the first few days due to the long length of time between them. Hopefully they will settle down and become more regular!! Xx

I do get a slightly unhappy tummy during my period these days tho.

Hi there, I have pcos and I have been regular ever since the op. One a month and not too bad either. Who would think that losing a bit of weight would set the whole thing off again! lol

I know lots of women hate them but me, i didnt have one since I was eighteen! Feel like a real 'normal' (ish) woman now.

Hi there, I have pcos and I have been regular ever since the op. One a month and not too bad either. Who would think that losing a bit of weight would set the whole thing off again! lol I know lots of women hate them but me, i didnt have one since I was eighteen! Feel like a real 'normal' (ish) woman now.

Hey Joanne

That's great great news Hun, I'll bear with it a bit longer then and hope it sorts it's self out soon enough. I think the rapid weight loss must send the hormones into shock lol x

Back