• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Peterborough Guy is back!

Hi hunni hows things going with you?

Welcome back ... How's it going? X

That's great!! Well done you :) ...do you tell them that you had intervention? Not that it, as you or I know, makes one jot of difference once you get to target. The struggle is still the same if not harder with all the dietry restrictions.

That's great!! Well done you :) ...do you tell them that you had intervention? Not that it, as you or I know, makes one jot of difference once you get to target. The struggle is still the same if not harder with all the dietry restrictions.

I was open and honest at my interview yes, and now as a company they recognise that weight loss people need the support and guidance as well.

Well it's refreshing to know that and so true too. There are so many folks out there that think WLS is a cop out and an easy way out of dieting ...if only they could walk in our shoes for a day. So chuffed for you hun :)

My SW gang have mostly been great about my bypass. A few nasties, but mostly lovely :) I've been a member for 6 years now!

Back