• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

me before and 13 stone lighter

lyndajoan said:
wow you have really come so far the transformation is fantastic. i am 6 days away from my op i am having a gastric bypass and tou befor and after photos are a real insperation thank you. xxxxx

Good luck. With your op. one piece of advise I would give you is take loads of photos and measurements as some weeks you will see nothing on the scales but you will in the photos and measurements and this helps spur you on

Hot Hot Hot!!! well done you xx

Good luck. With your op. one piece of advise I would give you is take loads of photos and measurements as some weeks you will see nothing on the scales but you will in the photos and measurements and this helps spur you on

I wish i had done that before- but i didnt, if you can - do it - its a great measurement stick x

272254,xcitefun-16.jpg

Yowser well done!! Amazing result, well done! :)

Inspiring Yapper. Can't wait to catch you up I was looking at the 'before' pics my wife took just 3 weeks ago and its already noticable. As I say - looking at yours gives something to look forward too.
Thanks for sharing

thankyou for your kind words im new to this whats a
contribution

A contribution is just TAKING part in the forums -- replying to other people's threads, or posting new threads / pics / info yourself.

:p

WOW

what a transformation ~ and not only in your body but your mind and the way you think about food too

I hope to be the same one day

you are such an inspiration

Looking good well done u x

Wow!! Well done! X

:)They say every picture tells a story-
& your is one of great success :)

Wow well done you look like a new person x

Back