• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New to this!!!

l7ktk

Hello all,
I have had a bypass on the 1st Nov 2011. Had my surgery at St Richards Hospital in Chichester. Would recommend the hospital to everyone. The care i received was fantastic.
Done my 1st weigh in yesterday and was totally gobsmacked when the scales read exactly 1 stone lighter from the day i returned from hospital.
1 down - 9 to go!!!:wave_cry:

Welcome and well done hun xxx

good luck with everything x

Welcome Hun n well dun ;)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

l7ktk said:
Hello all,
I have had a bypass on the 1st Nov 2011. Had my surgery at St Richards Hospital in Chichester. Would recommend the hospital to everyone. The care i received was fantastic.
Done my 1st weigh in yesterday and was totally gobsmacked when the scales read exactly 1 stone lighter from the day i returned from hospital.
1 down - 9 to go!!!:wave_cry:

Well done hun

welcome 17 (whats ya name) lol congratulations on your op and excellent weight loss well done :) xxx where in Essex are you?

Hi l7ktk. Well done on your loss so far, long may it continue!

I notice you have the same starting weight as me and same goal weight (I have set 12 stone as my initial goal because I was last that weight at approx 16/17 years old).

I am also aiming for approx 1 year post op to reach goal (altho not had op yet -- fingers crossed approx March 2012.)

Best wishes,
Sharon
x

l7ktk said:
Hi Caren,
My names Katie and Im from Benfleet in Essex

Hey Katie, very close, I'm in Basildon :) x

from me phone :D

Congratulations Katie! you've got off with a great start to your WL journey. just fab! :) x

I chose to have mine at St Richards Hospital in Chichester. It was recommended to me by my cousin who had a bypass there just over a year ago. I paid private as i could not get mine approved on the NHS but they do have NHS patients there!

Welcome Katie - we love a successful loser here!

Back