• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

me before and 13 stone lighter

yapper1901

THE AFTER PICS ARE TWO POST DOWN AS IT ONLY ALLOWS YOU 5 PICS

Gastric Bypass surgery May 2011
Start weight 25 st 10 lb
Todays Weight !2 st 10 lb :):):):)

My life prior to gastric bypass was terrible when i think about it now socially i was a recluse and the times i did go out i was always the jolly fat guy who hid behind laughter.

While I could walk, bike, and enjoy the basic physical standards of life prior to my bypass, the truth is that I was too out of shape to do much of anything. My joints hurt; I was tired all the time and was just not healthy. I came to realize that my lifestyle would have progressively been reduced over the next decade or so.

If you had asked me before my operation if i was addicted to food i would have said no, but i have now come to realize i was in fact, i would use food to comfort me when i was sad, to celebrate when i was happy and then for everything in-between.To say I was addicted to food was an understatement.

After much research, talking with other patients and weighing the options of pain now verses high quality of life later, I realized that gastric bypass was for me. The most common question I get from everyone now, is "how do you feel?" i normally just say i fell amazing but in all reality i actuall just feel normal, I mean i can buy clothing at a regular shop, I fit in an airline seat and other than my dietary restrictions, I tend to fit in everywhere.The only real difference between then and now is that I focus on different types of foods and try not to think about the junk I no longer eat.

well that's me thanks for looking and good luck with your journey or congratulation on your new life

Attachments

• DSC00427_2.jpg
    DSC00427_2.jpg
    489.8 KB · Views: 551
  • DSC00674_2.jpg
    DSC00674_2.jpg
    371.8 KB · Views: 609
  • DSC00886.jpg
    DSC00886.jpg
    382.1 KB · Views: 759
  • IMG_0650.jpg
    IMG_0650.jpg
    492.3 KB · Views: 558
  • IMG_0651.jpg
    IMG_0651.jpg
    490.9 KB · Views: 673
Last edited:
Lifes good when you are normal eh!

after pics

Attachments

• me 1.jpg
    me 1.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 443
  • me 2.jpg
    me 2.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 529
  • me 3.jpg
    me 3.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 428
  • me 4.jpg
    me 4.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 439
  • me 5.jpg
    me 5.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 541
omg you look like different person! you look amazing! you look so much happier as well :)

well done on getting yourself a new and improved life xx

Fantastic pics, Yapper -- you look like a very handsome young man in your "after" photos.

There are not that many men on here, (I see you've 'met' Karlos on your other thread already!) but we do welcome contributios from men !!

Fantastic pics, Yapper -- you look like a very handsome young man in your "after" photos.

There are not that many men on here, (I see you've 'met' Karlos on your other thread already!) but we do welcome contributios from men !!

thankyou for your kind words im new to this whats a
contributios

Wow well dun hun u look great :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

thanks yapper :) still a long way to go yet mind! i will be bikini fit for summer 2013 tho lol!

OMG you look amazing such a difference from your before and after pics its hard to believe its the same person, you have done brilliant well done x

Blimey!!!!! What an amazing transformation!!!! Well done! X

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

wow yapper!!! you look amazing!! well done mate :) xxx

yapper1901 said:
THE AFTER PICS ARE TWO POST DOWN AS IT ONLY ALLOWS YOU 5 PICS

Gastric Bypass surgery May 2011
Start weight 25 st 10 lb
Todays Weight !2 st 10 lb :):):):)

My life prior to gastric bypass was terrible when i think about it now socially i was a recluse and the times i did go out i was always the jolly fat guy who hid behind laughter.

While I could walk, bike, and enjoy the basic physical standards of life prior to my bypass, the truth is that I was too out of shape to do much of anything. My joints hurt; I was tired all the time and was just not healthy. I came to realize that my lifestyle would have progressively been reduced over the next decade or so.

If you had asked me before my operation if i was addicted to food i would have said no, but i have now come to realize i was in fact, i would use food to comfort me when i was sad, to celebrate when i was happy and then for everything in-between.To say I was addicted to food was an understatement.

After much research, talking with other patients and weighing the options of pain now verses high quality of life later, I realized that gastric bypass was for me. The most common question I get from everyone now, is "how do you feel?" i normally just say i fell amazing but in all reality i actuall just feel normal, I mean i can buy clothing at a regular shop, I fit in an airline seat and other than my dietary restrictions, I tend to fit in everywhere.The only real difference between then and now is that I focus on different types of foods and try not to think about the junk I no longer eat.

well that's me thanks for looking and good luck with your journey or congratulation on your new life

Brilliant!

You're smile in the after photos look so much more relaxed and real! Very good looking!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thanks for everyone's kind words.
It certainly does wonders for my confidence to come on here and see all the nice comments.
If there is any questions anyone has I am quite happy to answer

Big an Bouncy said:
Lifes good when you are normal eh!

I hope I did not offend you with my statement ^normal^ as it was never my intention to offend anyone

I didnt mean when I was overweight I wasn't normal and now I am. What I meant was before I felt I never fit in but now I just feel relaxed and happy and not worried that someone is looking at me or so forth

wow you have really come so far the transformation is fantastic. i am 6 days away from my op i am having a gastric bypass and tou befor and after photos are a real insperation thank you. xxxxx

Back