• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

petit filous size stomach!

emmakc

HI everyone, I'm a bit confused about when you start to eat more?

My provider told me to do my meals (3 x a day) size of petit filous. I'm not hungry but I must admit I miss eating!

I'm only three weeks out so I'm on mashed stage. I was just wondering when you start eating more normal size portions?

I've not been sick yet and being sick scares me to death becuase I know we can't be sick normally now and I'm worried what it will actually be like:sigh:

ive No idea Emma just wanted to say hi and hope you have recovered well. Im sure someone will answer soon xx

I've had a sleeve and I know different surgeons say different things but, I am in to my 3rd week and on soft food. I was told to stay on this for three weeks after the fluid stage then to progress on to solids. As for size of portion your stomach will let you know when it's had enough. Mine certainly does :eek:(

'Normal' sized portions I believe will only ever be a child's sized helping. My normal portions were enough for two people easily! I'm six weeks out and I can eat a tin of soup now (lump/fibre free). But anything with texture much much less.

Don't worry about being sick, if it happens, it's much less gross than normal. It's just the food in reverse!

My provider has me on puree for a month, mash for a month and gradual reintroduction of normal textures for a month after that. But still only wee meals.

Back