• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Phatgirl your amazing.

Bonita

Nic I just caught sight of your new photograph and have to say that you look fantastic.

I can't believe how well you have done in such a short time, does it feel as good as it looks?

xx

i agree nic looks fantastic i agree ! shes done really well and deserves it for all her hard work shes put into her wls, well done nic and also thankyou for all the support you give other people on here xxx

Yeah, I thought the same last night when I saw one of her posts, she looks fab :girlpower: and love the dress she's wearing, good on you girl you must be so proud of yourself :happy096:

Kate x

Nic I just caught sight of your new photograph and have to say that you look fantastic.

I can't believe how well you have done in such a short time, does it feel as good as it looks?

xx

Thank you so much Bonita, what a lovely thing to say! For me it feels like just yesterday I was agonizing about the pre-op diet and worried about how I was going to cope with food post-op! It really has happened fast in my mind, 9 months is nothing in the scheme of things. I feel great, I always seem to want to make the effort these days with clothes and make-up. I'm a girlie-girl now like Carole said last week, I am enjoying my re-claimed feminity. I tip my hat to you what with how well you have done with all the things you have been through! xxNic

i agree nic looks fantastic i agree ! shes done really well and deserves it for all her hard work shes put into her wls, well done nic and also thankyou for all the support you give other people on here xxx

Oh, Liz thank you very much! That means alot for you to say that, I know you are a woman who knows how to work hard yourself. The respect and support is very mutual hun, thank you again. xxNic

Ditto to the above... :D

Thank you dear! xxNic

Hi
She is looking amazing fair play to her , she`s done fantastic .

Thank you hun, I appreciate the kind words. I hope you get to join us soon on the losing side and get to enjoy your own success! xxNic

Yeah, I thought the same last night when I saw one of her posts, she looks fab :girlpower: and love the dress she's wearing, good on you girl you must be so proud of yourself :happy096:

Kate x

Thank you Kate for your comliments, you are very sweet. I love that dress too, it was a bargin and when I tried it on it made me want to spin around in the dressing room like a little girl in her first party frock! If I could bottle how good I feel I would make millions. You'll see for yourself soon enough how great this journey can be. xxNic

You look simply amazing and are such an inspiration. Love the dress too. May I ask where you bought it?

You look simply amazing and are such an inspiration. Love the dress too. May I ask where you bought it?

Thank you dear! I bought the dress at the Arndale in Manchester (sorry can't remember which store, New Look maybe?) but it was the only one, it was untagged and was missing a belt so I got it for practically nothing. I used my American 'charm' also known as rudeness to make them give me a deal because the lady running the consignment sales had gone home for the day!

Nic:D

What an amazing picture you look fantstic. You really are such an inspiration to me and you have always been such a good support i'm really delighted for you xx

Thank you Allie, that is lovely of you to say. Now you are on you way to making your own dreams come true, you'll be a source of support and inspiration as well I bet. xxNic

I must say that she looks even more fab in the flesh! Yeah weldone Nic you are an inspiration to so many people, I think you should start a fan club chucks lol. xxxxx

I agree with everyone here in congratulating you Nic, you are a fab sweet lady and drop dead gorgeous to boot...hugs xxx

yup, nic you look amazing. as i sit here with my yoghurt lunch i pray i get a similar result ! xxx

I must say that she looks even more fab in the flesh! Yeah weldone Nic you are an inspiration to so many people, I think you should start a fan club chucks lol. xxxxx

Aww, thanks Allie you are so lovely. And talk about looking good in the flesh, you look really really wonderful. And chucks, I don't need a fan club because I have my lovely peeps here to support me and share my thoughts with. xxNic:p

I agree with everyone here in congratulating you Nic, you are a fab sweet lady and drop dead gorgeous to boot...hugs xxx

Caz that is so nice of you to say, I really appreciate it. You have made me blush, :eek::eek::eek:. Hugs right back! xxNic

yup, nic you look amazing. as i sit here with my yoghurt lunch i pray i get a similar result ! xxx

Thanks Julia, I know that anyone can do it if they really really want it so I have no doubt that you will be able to be a wls success and make your dreams come true. Plus have this wonderful support network gives you an added edge, I know it has played a big part in my positive attitude coming here and sharing with you all. xxNic:D

You look like a beautiful goddess in your red dress.

hi nic not only do you look amazing and drop dead gorgeous your friendly help and advise is invaluable, your a ANGEL thank you x x x x x

Sarah, that is such a nice thing for you to say, thank you! But one only needs to look at your before and after pic to see a wls SUPERSTAR, you are definately an inspirational lady. xxNic

You look like a beautiful goddess in your red dress.

Thank you hunny, really lovely of you to say that. xxNic

I want to thank you all for your lovely praise, I am really touched by it. You are all so wonderful and the shower of compliments is, well, overwhelming and to be honest has chocked me up a bit. THANK YOU!

Now please stop before my head gets so big that I can't fit in my tiny flat anymore:eek:. Okay? LOL!

Nic;)

I quite agree, PG is a stunner! She is also extremely knowledgeable about the WLS subject.

But mostly she is able to communicate this knowledge in a down to earth manner that is also not patronising.

PG is not the only member like this, there are too many to mention. I thank you all.

I just hope that she sticks around here long enough to help me out towards the end of the year...:D

Back