• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I Feel Amazing

nikster1975

Well i'm now 9 days post gastric bypass op and feel fantastic, I took my children to school today (first time since op) and had so many compliments to how happy I look, I think i have a permanant smile fixed to my face........

I woke up with so much energy today, the most positive I have felt in years, my only regret is that i didn't do this 10 years ago!!!!!!

This is truly a new beginning for me and i am gonna cherish everyday.

big hugs to everyone and lots of love to all due or having their ops xxxxxxx

Well done! I have seen this on newly post op people in person.. the happiness is palpable and infectious!
So happy for you! xx

Well done! I have seen this on newly post op people in person.. the happiness is palpable and infectious!
So happy for you! xx

it's such a good feeling and I see it's not long to your big day now, so you will be feeling it too soon, Good Luck xxxxxxxxxxx

Fantastic Nikki...

Well done and every good wish... carry on love... it's going to be so worthwhile for you! xxx

Fantastic Nikki...

Well done and every good wish... carry on love... it's going to be so worthwhile for you! xxx

thanks hun xx

Brilliant news Nikki, im also feeling good too and also loving my new bypass xx

Thanks Nikki!! xx

thats great, I can relate to every word you said.

aww thats fantastic xx

Way to go girl, keep on smiling :) xx

thats great - you have me all excited for mine now!

thats great - you have me all excited for mine now!

most certainly the best thing i have ever done...... we all deserve to feel like this :)

Back