• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Phatgirl your amazing.

PG is not the only member like this, there are too many to mention. I thank you all.

I just hope that she sticks around here long enough to help me out towards the end of the year...:D

Thank you for your kind words! I agree 100% that this forum is full to the brim with wonderfully supportive, friendly & knowledgable people who have come to feel like family to me. I know I would have been lost without Shelbell & Hopelesscase when I was first finding my feet. And since then so many other people have been there for me with encouragement, helpful advice and genuine friendship. Sometimes thank you doesn't feel like enough but I will say it again THANK YOU! And as far as sticking around, you might have to physically pry my fingers from my keyboard to make me leave my lovely minimin family so no worries about me leaving, promise.

Nic:p

hi not phatgirl
i would just like to say you look amazing girl well done the effort you have put is has been well rewarded Ur an inspiration to all who strive to achieve weight loss well done
beautiful just beautiful
regards rambo

hi not phatgirl
i would just like to say you look amazing girl well done the effort you have put is has been well rewarded Ur an inspiration to all who strive to achieve weight loss well done
beautiful just beautiful
regards rambo

Aww, thank you hun, that is very sweet of you and I appreciate it very much. Truth is I am successful because I wanted it very much and had the support of this forum to keep me positive and focussed. That is the key, the strong desire to succeed and the good sense to know you will need support along the way. xxNic

I am not going to change my name! The original meaning of PHAT was 'pretty hot and tempting' so I will aim to make my name fit me rather than change it.

:p:p:p:p

Just to echo everyones lovely comments about Nic.

Allie took the words out of my mouth when she said that Nic is even more beautiful in the flesh. I can confirm this is true. On both occasions I have met you Nic, you look incredible. You blew me away on Sunday.

But the best thing about you is not your good looks, its not your weight loss success, it's your inner beauty. You are a wonderful person Nic. You are a tower of strength to everyone on Mini's. You always make the effort to get to as many meets as possible to offer support "in the flesh". You are a selfless human being and I think that is your most endearing quality

Love ya xxxxx

Hi Nic

I just love your new picture you look fantastic. Pictures only tell a part of the storey however, in the flesh the friendly warmness that you exude in every post I read here is just so evident.

Your commitment not only to your own success, but to helping those around you to experience the same success make you a very special person.

I would love to say you have been my inspiration, but to my loss I have only just found this place, but your spirit will be a source of inspiration to me and I bet many here for years to come.

Did I say you look great?

That photo in the floral dress is AMAZING you must be so thrilled!!
You have worked so hard and I just hope I can emulate your success when my turn comes. My 2nd appt is in a week!!! and I have chronic butterflies every time I think about it then I see something like your photo and think..............WOW...............thank you

Love Jay xx

Nic as I said on a Facebook photo you look fabulous and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I look that good myself in time,

Take care and FANTASTIC!!!!!!

i'd like to second everybody on their comments, you sure do look fab and im sure your loose the last bit of weight running from your partner chasing you around the bedroom!!!!! i'd also personally like to thanks you for all the kind words and sincereness youv'e given to me and everyone else on this site, you should be really proud of yourself nic. ;)

Well nic just thought i would add my three penny worth. You look absolutely fantastic you must feel wonderfull. I would just like to say thankyou for all your advice and help you post to us all, where would we be without your help. Well done;););):happy096:

I'm also from salford and am awaiting a gastric bypass. i hope i look as good as you do when my time comes!! How long in total did you have to wait for your bypass?

Thanks Cherrycookie xx

Back