• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Photo of me dressed up to go out!

Ruthiep

I don't know if this is going to work, but here's a pic (hopefully!) of me last Friday in a size 12 dress!

Attachments

• May4thshabbosdress.jpg
    May4thshabbosdress.jpg
    344.4 KB · Views: 828
I love the dress and you look lovely in it. You're doing great Ruthie. :)

Fantastic dress - you look superb !!

looking good Ruthie xx well done

You look fantastic ruthie :)

Ruthie!! you look so good, well done :) you are so tiny :) xxx

Looking good Ruthie!! Xxx

You look amazing Ruthie. x

gorgeous dress Ruthie!x

Woop Woop, what a feeling!!

Well done Ruthie xx

Thanks all! The dress was from the Gina Bacconi sale; they have four sales a year here in NW London at their warehouse, and it's always a bit of a scrum; especially on the weekend, when it starts. When I tried it on I wasn't 100% sure, something was wrong; then someone I knew who was in the communal changing room with me said "it's too long on you." It was mid calf, as I am very short, it didn't look right, so I had it shortened and now I totally love it! Wore it to a "do" last Friday night and had so many "wow!"s even from people who had seen me and knew (in theory anyway) that I was losing weight, this dress made them sit up and notice me!

You look great, well done xx

OMFlappinGosh- you look fabulous! You've done very well and look great. That dress is stunning on you.
I'd love to see a photo of you at your biggest Ruth.
Well done.
x
p.s. Your hair looks fabulous too! Mine is looking very dry and sorry post op. How have you managed to maintain the condition so beautifully post op?

What a glamorous granny Ruthie! Bet they're all so proud of you.

Re the hair; here's the thing.

Observant Jewish married ladies (like me) cover their hair after marriage. How they cover it; hats, scarves, snoods etc, is up to us, but the prettiest way by far is a really nice 100% human hair wig. Most of my married friends and my married daughters and daughters in law wear beautifully styled wigs. So that's a wig in that pic. My own hair, however, is in good condition. I keep it pixie short just as it's easiest under a wig, but the condition is perfect and I haven't had any loss that I have noticed.

As to me at my biggest..hm..I'll see what I can do...it's not a pretty sight believe me! My biggest was in August 2003 and I was 17st 2lbs.

This isn't me at my very biggest, but not far from it.

Attachments

• dailymailphotoshoot.jpg
    dailymailphotoshoot.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 203
Back