• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pics - a new dress!

Cicca

Went out to a friends birthday last week. Normally in the old days I'd have dreaded going. Now years on I just enjoyed the night like everyone else.

image-1044264679.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Attachments

• image-2855916760.jpg
    image-2855916760.jpg
    384.7 KB · Views: 145
You look gorgeous hon.

Stunning!

I'm only 1 day post op. have not dared wear a dress in 15 or more years.

I dream of being able to wear one without looking hideous. Maybe by Christmas it could be reality......

You look truly beautiful, lovely dress :) x

You look fab, love your dress.

beautiful dress ... beautiful you!

Stunning!

I'm only 1 day post op. have not dared wear a dress in 15 or more years.

I dream of being able to wear one without looking hideous. Maybe by Christmas it could be reality......

It's so possible, in one awful part of my weight problems I wore the same going out outfit for years. I couldn't get anything to fit. When things change and you get the right tool to help you, amazing things happen and I promise you, you'll have so many choices, looking forward to wearing new clothes becomes a reality.

Anna xx.

So absolutely true!

I've got far too many clothes now,going from sz 26 to my current 12 you are spoilt for choice.
Something I could only dream of is now a reality.

Went out to a friends birthday last week. Normally in the old days I'd have dreaded going. Now years on I just enjoyed the night like everyone else.

Truly inspirational cicca. I was 31 stone when i started my journey and always made excuses for nights out. I would love to look like this eventually and have a night out :) I've lost over two stone already ( op two weeks ago) and feeling the positives already (especially in my knees).

Keep the pictures coming, they really help people like me stay focused that we can look beautiful again like you.

So very well done on your amazing journey. Xx

Truly inspirational cicca. I was 31 stone when i started my journey and always made excuses for nights out. I would love to look like this eventually and have a night out :) I've lost over two stone already ( op two weeks ago) and feeling the positives already (especially in my knees).

Keep the pictures coming, they really help people like me stay focused that we can look beautiful again like you.

So very well done on your amazing journey. Xx

Thank you!

I've spent so much money on new clothes its frightening, yet for probably a period of 10 years most of my 30's I only bought things from a catalogue. Eventually it's normal to wear whatever, however do enjoy the journey and the thrill as you start wearing new things. You'll spend ages in front of the mirror a thing I avoided at all costs before surgery.

Thank you!

I've spent so much money on new clothes its frightening, yet for probably a period of 10 years most of my 30's I only bought things from a catalogue. Eventually it's normal to wear whatever, however do enjoy the journey and the thrill as you start wearing new things. You'll spend ages in front of the mirror a thing I avoided at all costs before surgery.

Yep, I'm the same with the catalogue. My fashion is what fits, not what's in fashion! Can't wait to wear what I actually want to wear. I can't remember when I bought an item of clothing from a shop it's that long ago!! I am looking forward to it, and having my photo taken without hiding behind someone or something. Haha. x

cicca your pictures are amazing - i had a sneaky browse through your gallery. it gives me so much hope to that one day i might have the change to look even half as good as you do. well done xx

cicca your pictures are amazing - i had a sneaky browse through your gallery. it gives me so much hope to that one day i might have the change to look even half as good as you do. well done xx

lol! That's what they're there for!! Feel free. Didn't have too many pre op, used to feel like someone was pointing a gun at me instead of a camera. I'm in every one now!!

Thank you!

The bet thing about this is buying clothes and wearing them and realising they look like they should. The number of times I bought something off a catalogue and it looked hideous. Now even fitted stuff looks good. I can match stuff the way I see in magazines etc and look good!

The bet thing about this is buying clothes and wearing them and realising they look like they should. The number of times I bought something off a catalogue and it looked hideous. Now even fitted stuff looks good. I can match stuff the way I see in magazines etc and look good!

Yes so right! The best thing is not really thinking about what to wear because anything looks okay!

Yes so right! The best thing is not really thinking about what to wear because anything looks okay!

Absolutely! And some things look better than okay - I look in the mirror occasionally and think wow! Is that really me? Sounds vain but there you go.

Back