• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pic's

mamalishious

Finally got around to uploading some pic's of me before and after I have only lost 2 stone and have not had surgery yet, but I can see results and I'm getting their.
I was 16 stone 5 now I'm 14 stone 4. Still fat and it's all belly to.

Wow, fabulous x

Thank you I must say even at my heaviest I had no leg fat it's all on my trunk. I am so excited for surgery because I know without it I'll go back up I'm a total food addict.

Hello and welcome. Dieting and waiting also! This is my year, I hope! : )

Hi Leda are you also going self funding? I considered gastric balloon but after some research I don't think it's for me as I'll just put it back on after it's taken out so gastric band it is.

Well done mamaliscious you are lovely :) ... Such a vast difference that you are almost unrecognisable hun. X

Well done mamaliscious you are lovely :) ... Such a vast difference that you are almost unrecognisable hun. X

Thanks I was looking at ur pics the other day, isn't it amazing what's underneath all that fatty tissue? I feel so much happier 2014 will finally be my year! After 4 babies and breast feeding all four I think I'll get a boob job and tummy tuck for good measure! (their goes my wedding fund! But who wants to be a fat bride anyway)

Wow I can really see a difference!! Amazing results Pre-op Hun, but you are stunning in all the pics!! I know it's about personal targets, but are you 100% sure you want WLS? I think you are doing amazing without it and you haven't got too much more to lose......I don't want to put you off......but it's SUCH a massive step and gruelling post-op. I would consider using the money to hire a personal trainer and nutritionist for a few months. With the right education you could learn how to find that balance between food and exercise, which all of us need to learn....and target your torso long term.

You would be minus the port scars however.....

Apologies if you've heard all this before and have made your mind up.....but I couldn't look through your pics without expressing myself. You really are beautiful and so young....

Take care Hun!

X

Hey Hun. I understand where you're coming from and it was brave to put your pics up xxx
As long as you are sure WLS is for you, you have unlimited support. I just had to put it out there....because you are tiny compared to me probably. You are confident enough to stand up and say you are unhappy, find a solution and go for it.

That in itself is inspirational and why I respect myself and every other person on the Forum.

Good luck Hun, I will watch your transformation with interest xxx

Back