• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Please help Banders

Pinkfluffyemma

Hi everyone I am 6 weeks post band and had my first fill on Monday. I have a 10ml band which was empty and now has 2ml in. I have been fine and I am on day 3 of 3 of the liquid days before moving moving on to soft. I have a weird sensation today and is also a little scary :( there are 2 ways I can try and describe it one being like I am getting a little bit choked and swallowing my tongue and the other similar to when you are at the dentist and they put that sucky thing in And you can't swallow. My liquids are going down fine this is a sensation that I feel when not eating. Can anyone offer me a y advice?? I hope it's not a problem :(

Thanks xx

You really need to check this with your provider - it could be you are still swollen from the fill and may pass but best to get it checked out x

Sounding to me like it's a little tight n stressed! I've had it...hard to describe but like you have an overgrown Adams apple?! I'd stick with liquids until it settles x

Yeah that's exactly it! Is it strange that it didn't happen till today? I know this might sound stupid but I went to the ladies at work today and there was a seriously nasty smell ( if you know what a mean) I am extremely cockily and I wretched several times due to said smell! Could this be the cause do you think? Thanks for answering me x

Oh yes the wrenching will have inflamed it...needs to settle back down x

Not sure what is was...as Im pre-op...but you just scared the hell outta me lol....your descriptions I mean lol

Back