• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

please help me preop tomoz & TOM. :(

PiiNK_PuNkStarr x

iM ON MY WaY!!..
hello ladies , im kiira lost 17 stone & now having a tummytuck 6th of july.

im actually very nervous now as my preop is tomoz they will weigh & take blood tests ect & decide if iim heaalthy for surgery , but its my time of the month & im 5lbs heavier meaning ill be just over 25 bmi i know this goes within a week meaning ill be just right before the op date but what if they push it back because of this time of the month?

surely they will take it into account?.

fingers crossed x

will post & let you all know tomoz x

Hi hun, just explain and would think they should take into consideration. Im from North Wales, where did you have your op and what surgery did you have xx Well done with the weight loss x

Hi Becky

Incase Kiira doesnt come back on for a bit - I hope she doesnt mind me answering this but she hasnt had weight loss surgery. She lost her weight through low fat healthy eating and lots of exercise. x

Wow that's great, good for here, she's done fab, thanks hun xxx She well and truly deserves her tummy tuck, good luck hun xxx

hey :) yeah just healthy living , the nhs have funded the tt though thankfully..

its at whiston but i live in rhyl x

Back