• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

POSE Surgery

Hi all
4 weeks gone tomorrow, and due to be eating 'normal' food as of Tuesday.
Liz, i hope the Cambridge plan is working out for you.
Lynda, if there is any advice or feedback from your consultant re making Pose work long term etc it would be great to hear it.
Krystal- you are doing really well, i hope this week has been good for you. I am down 17lbs in total now, but have not lost anything for 5-6 days ...totm....and i have always lost one week and then not the next when following diets and think i am following the same pattern now, so next week should be good!
I ate too much too quickly yesterday and ended up being sick which was a shock, I did not think that would happen; I have eaten slowly today! I also find myself looking longingly at biscuits but am trying to keep resolute about food being fuel, difficult to do
Take care
Toots x

Toots, just a quick reply to you. No, I wasn't given any advice regarding making POSE work long-term or anything like that. It was more about discussing how this is working/not working for me.

Lynda x

Hi Lynda

I'm still disapointed also and had a blow out with the nurse but it didn't get me anywhere .She insisted that because i had the procedure that it had worked .There was no getting my point across .I would love to hear what your surgeon said please send the private message .I will try and suss out how to site works .

Liz, I just wrote a long private message to you about this but it's been rejected because I think you need to have 50 posts (you've got 37 just now). What a shame - I so want you to know what happened and get your feed-back.

Lyn xxx

Hi Lynda
That's me up to 50 posts .I look forward to hearing from you soon .
Hi Toots
I'M so pleased that is going ok for you look forward to hearing of your future
succsess

Hah! I wondered what that was - I thought they were codes or something......!

OK - I'll see if it's still on the system or if I have to start again. Speak v. soon.

Lyn xx

xx

Back