• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

post christmas weigh ins?

I lost 1lb which I truly don't deserve to have done... but what shocked me the most was even tho I thought I was eating loads I was amazed at how much everyone else was eating & I probably used to eat way more than them too!

Still taken it easy but working a lot so always put weight on.

I've taken the decision to completely relax when not at work as I work for a water company and it is the worst it's ever been for me.

In the new year I will hit the exercise with renewed vigour :)

I feel in control even though I have gained about 6lb. This is due to drinking lots of coffee at work rather than eating too much.

I weigh in on Tuesdays and lost 3lb over the Christmas week!

A few more days to go till next Tuesday and it's already looking to be another good week!

I'm well pleased with the losses and haven't felt like I've missed out on anything, I've munched peanuts, can stop after a dozen no problem. Had a lovely box of diabetic chocolates but can stop after 1 ( wow never thought I'd say that about chocolates!) I had a lush Christmas dinner, had cheese and grapes for tea on Christmas day and loved it. My mum even made me a no sugar trifle but I didn't touch it as I was too full!

There is tonnes of biscuits and 2 huge tins of sweets as well as a pile of boxes of chocolates in the house. I didn't buy any, they are all presents, raffle prizes or bingo wins ( bingo winnings! God I sound old). Anyhow they are all unopened as I keep forgetting to offer them to the children or guests. We have enough to last us all year!

I've updated my ticker but couldn't add my week 15 3lb loss to my signature because I'm having to use my iPhone! Darn laptop died bigtime just before Christmas and I can't change my signature on my iPhone for some reason.

I weighed myself a couple of days ago and had put on 2lbs but have been a touch constipated. I have eaten everything everyone else has, just in small amounts. I got on the scales this morning to see if any more weight had gone on (and to help me to decide whether I am going to wear the very clingy dress I bought) and found that I have lost the 2lb that I put on, so very happy with that. Gone are the days that I put on nearly a stone over Christmas! I love my bypass so much.....

Is this thread for pre surgery peeps as well?

If so I haven't looked.
I got my letter that funding was agreed on Christmas eve and admit I have been 'Eating for England' ever since... mentally I guess my brain is thinking "well this will be my last Christmas binge" Is this Normal?

I'm weighing in on Monday 3rd Zoe, as that's the start day of my pre op diet....

Hard to believe I'm just roasting a marinaded ham for this evening's visitors... and that weighs around ten pounds in weight...

I'll enjoy it this year... but wonder if I'll be doing it for everyone else next year... I probably will, since it's a tradition!

Haha... I'm expecting a huge gain before my pre op... but so be it... it'll be downhill on the scales from then on...

Love and hugs xxx

OK Thanks so I am not mad! :17729:

I shall look at the scales tomorrow morning. My first weigh in of the new year.

I had a sneaky jump on the scales at work last night (drs scales) and I`ve gained 3lbs :sigh:

I`m getting my butt back in gear after new yr tho, So am enjoying everything now while I can :8855: Xx

Back