• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Post -op diet 7 weeks out

vain

Well not having the best time with food just not hungry and full of cold so thought I'd get a dairy of my food 15kg weightloss since op bypass 7 weeks ago so today had

1 1/2 crumpets with cream cheese
Pack of quavers
Half of jacket potatoe with cheese
Pack of cheese n onion crisps

Not the best diet don't honestly know why I had the crisps as not even hungry think it was boredom but hopefully me putting it down will help sort it I didn't need um at all

ellieL82

#jealous. I've got my pre-op next week and I seem to remember them saying if we're going to eat crisps it should be proper ones not quavers and wotsit types as they just melt leaving just calories behind. However as I've not had all the info yet I could be talking rubbish.

vain

#jealous. I've got my pre-op next week and I seem to remember them saying if we're going to eat crisps it should be proper ones not quavers and wotsit types as they just melt leaving just calories behind. However as I've not had all the info yet I could be talking rubbish.
I know Hun that's why gonna log me stuff wasn't even hungry guess old habits hard to break x

vain

Today's meals not a lot as still poorly
1/2 thin bagel with low fat soft cheese
Pasta homemade tomato sauce
2ltrs NAS squash

vain

Today's meals
1/2 thin bagel low fat cheese n tomato
Fish chips n mushy peas 3 chips spoon of peas small bit of fish
3 olives
1 strawberry
Small steak button mushrooms tomato potato peppercorn sauce ( tiny portion)

vain

Today's meals
Egg, beans , tomatoes, 1/4 slice toast , mushrooms tiny portion half eaten
NAS squash 2ltrs
Lamb shank , new potato, carrots, green beans and baby corn small tiny portion

vain

Half Jamaican pattie
Chicken tikka curry mushroom pilau ( brought most back up didn't sit right ) foamies not good

Loving the Loop

Half Jamaican pattie
Chicken tikka curry mushroom pilau ( brought most back up didn't sit right ) foamies not good

That's a shame, probably the sugar in the curry sauce. I'm going to try a curry at the weekend so fingers crossed.

vain

That's a shame, probably the sugar in the curry sauce. I'm going to try a curry at the weekend so fingers crossed.
didn't think of that made it all fresh lean chicken slow cooked was nice but just didn't agree with me finding it hard to vary my meals as not really hungry

Loving the Loop

I know Vain, Its hard to get motivated to do a lot of prep to cook something when come mealtime you might not fancy it. I am going for easy prep, simple meals.

vain

Half corn beef sandwich
Tortolini small square spinach butter chicken pizza
Half packet quavers
1500ltrs NAS squash

vain

Bad day today didn't realise uni was all day
4 chips with cheese
Quiche and stuffed mushrooms and Cesar salad tiny portion

vain

Half corn beef n pickle sandwich
Quavers