• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Post op milk diet Help!!

Gail-michelle

likes to post
I have to start my pre- op milk diet tonight, but I was told over the phone what it consists of, but because my head has been serving customers all day I have forgot it well I think I have anyway. Is it 1xpint of milk breakfast, 1xpint of milk lunch, 1xpint of milk tea & an oxo drink & 1xpint of sugar free jelly, 1xpint of milk for supper. Anyone!! out there to Help!!:help2:

Last edited:
hi do you mean pre op?
if yes sounds about right to me but someone will be along to confirm.

good luck
gotta_smile.gif

Hello there

dont forget with the milk u can use crushas, and make milky coffee if ur not a milk fan..............and if u use a berrie flavoured jelly , use some with milk and it makes a milkshake, the more milk u add the more milky the shake , last two options are better then drinking just plain milk

all the best and good luck - mejulie

Mine was 4 pts milk & 1 yog, or 3 pts & 2 yog, or 2 pts & 3 or 4 yogs plus bovril and sugar free drinks.

I have the 2 pts and 3 or 4 yogs (I drink soya milk and it's alot less cals and carbs than anything else), 1 or 2 bovrils a day (although I use the knorr stockpots, half a one in a normal size mug, as bovril just too salty), plenty of water and peppermint tea. Oh and as I don't tend to drink any drinks other than water, peppermint or fruit tea and alcohol(!), I have put excitement in my preop diet by having a 'Really Light Ribena' occasionally!!! It's virtually free of everything, a bit of carbs but something like 0.3/100ml...!

It's 4 pints of milk a day. 1 sachet of sugar free jelly a day. 1 drink of bovril or stock cude a day and any other diet drinks and water. I've been living it for 9 days.......can't beleive I have survived this long...lol x

good luck keep at it on day three you will be fine the worse bit is sitting in the staff room at lunch time watching every one eat their lunch i just diddnt go up i was luckey and sat out side after going to the corner shop for a pint i bet hes gone under missing my daily supply of onion rings ,topic and happy shopper full fat coke lol!! save the bovrl till the evening it gives you something to look foward to lol fingers crossed!! xx alison

Hi Buglady, Its been quite funny me and hubby havnt stopped laughing all night, He keeps chomping on things and I keep giving himm dirty looks and we then both just crack up laughing. I will get him back tomoz night. I am going to lay the table as normal then get out our 12" dinner plates and mine is going to have my oxo cube dead centre. HA! Ha! HA! ime peeing meself. G.M

Hi Noreen, You need a gold medal L.O.L I only started tonight and
ime
bloody well famished. My hubby keeps saying stop staring at me but every now and a again some how he keeps turning into a roast chicken leg. It must be the mirage like on the
sahara
desert:17729: kicking in. G.M
Hi G.M
For gods sake don't get the salt and pepper out to your hubby and a big knife and fork ha ha . You`ll be fine hun it will be well worth it when you get your surgery . Good luck and take care .
Margaret xx

Hiya Margaret, he slowly walks past me in the lounge and then his walk gradualy goes into a gallop Ha! Ha! Its not fair ladies he is teasing me ime sure he will be sick tonight with all the food he has eaten .Oh and by the way he has stayed the same weight for 28years 14.5 stone @ 5`9" youve got to laugh havnt you otherwise I would cry. He is now saying he darnt go to sleep tonight in case I eat him and he is locking himself in the bathroom. L.O.L:eatdrink051::eatdrink051: G.M

LOL yeah he best be careful you may start night chewing on his ear or something.........hey steady...........then he will be sorry.
Hope you get on okay
Noreen you are doing fab........good on you lady!!!
Ladybug you too and Lorna, wont be long before its my turn, OMG all that milk what a nightmare.
Good luck ladies

Jay xx

Back