• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

post op pureed food

soohoo

please can anyone help.my op Is provisionaly booked for 13th march.im trying to put ideas together for pureed food.i did see a thread but for the life in me I cant find it.please can anyone help with ideas.im going to experiment.but I looked at the tablespoon and 2 to 3 of them.well to get veg and protein in the mind boggles.here goes.hope you are all well take care.:):confused:

please can anyone help.my op Is provisionaly booked for 13th march.im trying to put ideas together for pureed food.i did see a thread but for the life in me I cant find it.please can anyone help with ideas.im going to experiment.but I looked at the tablespoon and 2 to 3 of them.well to get veg and protein in the mind boggles.here goes.hope you are all well take care.:):confused:

Hiya, just ask your provider hun for their post op diet sheets. You need to follow their recommendations as they differ from team to team. X

If you go to userCP Soohoo you can see the threads you have viewed x

Hope this helps x

Back