• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Post-op weight loss and in-between first fill

loughpet

Hi,

I had my band fitted about 2wks ago. I lost 11lbs in first few days and although have kept this off I have not lost anymore. I also have noticed my appetite is more or less back to normal and I can eat everything again now.

I am worried I will put weight on before first fill (no date yet) . Could this happen ? How have you all did in the period between surgery and first fill.

Many thanks in anticipation of your replies .

its very hard not to regain in this period, you basically now have to be care full with your food choices until you get a date for a fill this usually happens around week 6 good luck x

Hi,

I had my band fitted about 2wks ago. I lost 11lbs in first few days and although have kept this off I have not lost anymore.

Well done on your weight loss so far, Liz has explained the rest . Long may your weight loss continue;)

All the best - MeJulie x x

with you being a private patient you may be able to persuade them you need a early fill i know some thats had there 1st at week 4, depends on what you want to do and how your feeling x

Back