• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Post op

Nic318

Post-op Gastric Bypass
All

Please could any of you help me with this?

After your RNY op how long were you off work for please or how long did your consultant recommend.

Thanks Nic xx

hi nic i know ive not had it done yet but my consultant said about 3-4 weeks if its not too much of a manual job.how are you ? did you see the post i left you about the tv programme on mondays on sky ?

Hiya Emma
Thanks for your reply hun, dont think I did see that post, is it this Monday? xx

hi nic i know ive not had it done yet but my consultant said about 3-4 weeks if its not too much of a manual job.how are you ? did you see the post i left you about the tv programme on mondays on sky ?

hi again yes it's every monday at 9pm on sky channel 252 (home&health) its called fat doctor and its all about rny surgery by shaw somers who is my surgeon !!!

mmmmm not sure I can get that I'm only on freeview now so I'll have to have a look.
How are you hun? xx

thanks for adding me as a friend hun x
I will be keyhole, still waiting for the date yet though x

yes im also still waiting for a date although been told to expect the date in june for surgery in july so fingers crossed for that as all i feel like is soon as possible please,im mentally ready now xx

Yeah I wish mine was July, hoping for August now really. Unfortunately I can't get that channel either :-(

one thing i asked was for was any appointment including last minute cancellations but i was told that they rarely have cancellations unless through medical reasons and he has never had anyone change there mind at the last minute ! i think it all depends on where in the country you are and the size of waiting list,i know what you mean though its a bloody pain waiting around :(

Yes I asked that too but nothing there either. It's awful waiting just wish I had a date!
Don't know whats wrong with me tonight I'm having a hot flush! x

Any other advice please?

Back