• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Post Operation Update

BigDave

Hi everyone

Time for an update, following my successful RNY bypass on the 22nd August I am feeling great, very positive about the whole process.
The staff at Spire Manchester are fantastic , very professional and caring.

Came home on the Wednesday and was back at my desk the following Tuesday, still on a liquid diet and will be introducing smooth foods next Monday.

Had very little pain apart from the last couple of nights when I have been unable to lie on my left hand side, see how that goes.

Thanks again for all the pre op messages of support it was a big help.

BigDave

BigDave said:
Hi everyone

Time for an update, following my successful RNY bypass on the 22nd August I am feeling great, very positive about the whole process.
The staff at Spire Manchester are fantastic , very professional and caring.

Came home on the Wednesday and was back at my desk the following Tuesday, still on a liquid diet and will be introducing smooth foods next Monday.

Had very little pain apart from the last couple of nights when I have been unable to lie on my left hand side, see how that goes.

Thanks again for all the pre op messages of support it was a big help.

BigDave

Not sure how that happened, the above post was actually from me.

I must have logged into an old account from a few years ago.

BigDave

Peterborough Guy said:
nice one, take things slowly and sip sip sip

Thanks, I am doing went back to work a little too soon but being self employed I didn't have much choice.

Light duties sat at a desk it's not that hard. Getting the water down has been hard but as you say sip sip sip.

BigDave

Not sure how that happened, the above post was actually from me.

I must have logged into an old account from a few years ago.

BigDave
Lol-I spotted "lipotrimusers" & got excited!
But no worries-we've well moved on from thatxxx

So glad you're doing well -can't wait to meet youxxxJuliexxx

Hi poppet can i ask u what is lipotrimusers??? and have you put on since having the bypass, i have just been put on the waiting list and i am very scared of it all now as its getting closer x

alison1979 said:
Hi poppet can i ask u what is lipotrimusers??? and have you put on since having the bypass, i have just been put on the waiting list and i am very scared of it all now as its getting closer x

Hi Alison

I can help you with that "lipotrimusers" was a support group forum that I used to run to help and support people that were on or considering the lipotim vlcd or very low calorie diet. Unfortunately the forum was clsed down a year or so ago

All the best

BigDave

Back