• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

returning to wls life

moochymoo

my story so far ! i was banded 2yrs ago lost 7 stone all done with the goal of finally getting help i needed to get pregnant again i got help and fell pregnant last jan had my band emptied on medical advice and preceeded to grow huge again and not just with baby! gave birth in oct was pretty poorly for a while after and due to being able to eat freely and being ill and inactive i have gained back 6 of the 7 st i lost :cry:
so today my band was refilled i now have 7mls my sweetspot has always been at about 8n half but i got to work back to that so i have gone full circle and am back where i started but this time with a gorgeous bundle

Hi there and welcome!How lovely,a baby now back to getting Mummy in shape for the summer.Maz x

hi hun know how you feel i lost 5 st through dieting got pregnant and put 7 1/2 back on over the 2 years hes been born but thats it no more for me i have 2 children and thats enough lol x welcome to the site

welcome to the site, and congrats on your new bundle of joy.

At least you know the band works, so you will get the weight off again. Good luck with your new weight loss journey - there are lots of people here to help support you.

Hello there and wellcome.

Congrats on having the little bubba, and good luck for your future and the journey you are about to take. xxxxxx

Welcome home, am very sure it won't be too long before you are back to getting back to being a yummy mummy xx

Welcome to you and your baby. You done it once before and you can do it again.... good luck hun xxx

I just losing my baby weight now I've had my bypass. It's taken a while cos my babies are nearly 16 & 17 years old ;)

Back