• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

jenny17

My dh texted me to say that a letter had arrived for me from SRH this morning, as I am waiting for a surgery date. OMG I thought, this is it! But it turned out to be a letter inviting me to take part in a study once I have had my bypass. I hate it when that happens...

Oh, sorry to hear about the small disappointment. No what you mean, but these studies are important (to someone!) to do research on bypass surgery follow up.

Hope you get the letter with the info you want soon !!

OMG! My heart was racing for a second there - you're just a few weeks ahead of me so I got very excited. At least you know they're thinking about you x

Yeah, it cannot be long now. I am going to ring on Monday to make sure that they have our home telephone number as well. We changed it just after I went to the seminar, just in case they try to ring with a cancellation, which would be nice.

Awwww i got one of them last week, my date is the 26th jan fingers crossed, as it was meant to be 11th. Good luck and hope your date comes soon. xx

Yeah, it cannot be long now. I am going to ring on Monday to make sure that they have our home telephone number as well. We changed it just after I went to the seminar, just in case they try to ring with a cancellation, which would be nice.

I was thinking I should check that they'll ring my mobile as I don't answer the house phone that often (due to constant cold calling) - although I check the answer machine religiously since going on the waiting list x

awww how devastating! hopefully ur letter will come soon xx

Srh usually ring with appointments, then ur letter follows so make sure they have an upto date contact no xx

I was thinking I should check that they'll ring my mobile as I don't answer the house phone that often (due to constant cold calling) - although I check the answer machine religiously since going on the waiting list x

Good idea Newcy, my mobile might be a better choice too.

If SRH do call, do you have to say yay or nay there and then? I would have to check what shift my husband would be on, in order to drive me up there.

If SRH do call, do you have to say yay or nay there and then? I would have to check what shift my husband would be on, in order to drive me up there.

I'm not sure but if you have to then I'd just say yes then check with him and call straight back if its a problem - I'd need to check with my mum as hubby works away so she'd be watching my kidsx

Awwww...i had a similar situation....heart racing, hoping it was from the heartllands.........as i opened it, it was from HALFORDS autocentre for the car!! Haha

jenny17 said:

no i sed i needed to check with work n they just asked I ring them bk asap to let them no xx

Back