• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

PostOp Diet - 1 week down.

Is your liquid stage 4 weeks bellydancer?

:eek::eek::confused:

Bump Bump :)

Eating solids now, but I can't seem to remember to actually eat. I get hungry, but only once a day. And after eating I can't even look at food for a good 6-7 hours. And yes, I know this is a terrible thing. I'm trying to force myself to eat breakfast and I do manage it some days.

These past 3 weeks I've really naughty, yet still I lost 5lbs (I guess I really DID eat too much pre-op).
I've done no exercise, had 2 bottles of 50cl Aftershock (Was 2 parties, poor excuse I know :() and eaten my fair share of Nacho's and dip.

So, I thought I'd come give a status update admitting to how useless I've been at dieting. I'm extremely surprised I've had no weight gain, still 1lb lost this week. If it continues I shall quickly regain though :(

o.m.b.g. you slated me for trying some quavers rememer how you whished i hadnt posted you really do want to practise what you preach.

Was 3 weeks original , just got nearly to end when had my allergies then hospitalised for nearly 2 weeks, had stretch then back to 3 weeks fluids again. Just completed 1 week uuuurgh!

lyndajoan said:
o.m.b.g. you slated me for trying some quavers rememer how you whished i hadnt posted you really do want to practise what you preach.

I remember that now!

Time to feel ashamed methinks!! Lol

Bellydancer57 said:
Was 3 weeks original , just got nearly to end when had my allergies then hospitalised for nearly 2 weeks, had stretch then back to 3 weeks fluids again. Just completed 1 week uuuurgh!

Wow!!! What a journey! Good luck. Must be psychologically a real challenge xxx

:( Yes, I'm a naughty boy for saying that.

Although, when I want a treat if I go to the cinema etc then a bag of Quavers of Monster munch is my target since that post. In the grand scheme of things a bag of those every 2 weeks when I go to the cinema is fine. Specially since I realised how much calories are in cinema popcorn, seriously that's just insane there.

But yea, I really need to jump back into my diet ASAP. I can't believe I'm still losing weight at 7-8 weeks and eating that crap. I mean, just because of the amount I can eat I don't think I hit over 1.5k calories on a naughty day, and about 900 average over the past 1-2 weeks. It's just the fat & carbs due to the bad things I guess.

yes you need to get the kcals in but you should watch suger and sat fat content. what i am saying is dont fill up on junk just to reach you daily kcals intake.

lyndajoan said:
yes you need to get the kcals in but you should watch suger and sat fat content. what i am saying is dont fill up on junk just to reach you daily kcals intake.

I agree. You may be losing weight now eating crap. But this is your golden time to lose as much as possible. Dont waste it on empty calories xxx

Back