• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

postponed op:)

candie

fabby not flabby :)
My op on 17th June has been postponed:(In fairness they did try to bring it forward, but it's when my Mum's on hols, and she's the one who will be looking after me:(:(
Oh well, playing the waiting game again now:(:(

oh candie shame about the delay but hopefully it will nto be too long before your on the losing side

chin up ! your turn will come xxx

So sorry to hear that. ((((hugs))))

Ali

Thanx everyone, but am feeling very down about it at the mo:(:(

so sorry to hear that, did they give you any indication as to when it could be? who is your consultant? (sorry i may have asked you before but memory like a sieve!) hope you get sorted with a new date soon x

Candie, just try and go with the flow. All this waiting and anticipating is actually part of the experience I feel. For me, once I final got to surgery day, there was no way after all that wait I wasn't going to follow all the rules and do it by the letter. I spent so long imagining the surgery, I wanted to make sure that I made my dreams come true!

Please try not to think of it as something to be down about, maybe you will get a sooner date due to a cancelled op. Or just take this waiting time as time to concentrate on getting your head as much in the right zone as possible. Best of wishes to you and hope you get notice soon of when your date will be.

Nic;)

Candie, just try and go with the flow. All this waiting and anticipating is actually part of the experience I feel. For me, once I final got to surgery day, there was no way after all that wait I wasn't going to follow all the rules and do it by the letter. I spent so long imagining the surgery, I wanted to make sure that I made my dreams come true!

Please try not to think of it as something to be down about, maybe you will get a sooner date due to a cancelled op. Or just take this waiting time as time to concentrate on getting your head as much in the right zone as possible. Best of wishes to you and hope you get notice soon of when your date will be.

Nic;)

This is a really great approach to take to it Nic :D

Thanks everyone, esp Nic for your words of wisdom;), you have made me feel a lot better:D:D

Glad you are feeling better about it. I know that waiting is hard, I expected to have my surgery in July (was told so in May) but it didn't come around until the end of October. It felt like forever. When I got my final date of October 29th, I felt like I had won the lottery!

(((Hugs)))
Nic:)

Back