• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

'Pouch Rules for Dummies' Informational Post

Oh it is a sticky lol. Doh

This is an excellent thread. I will use it as my bible. I had no idea about this information and really enjoyed reading all the different parts.

This is such a great post from the wonderfully informed Nic that I thought I'd bump it up.

great post i have just read through it and will now be saving it in my notes to reread after surgery x thank you xxx

Great post - I've copied it as I'm only a month post op, I hope it gets bumped again in December!

Ooh, have been stuck in Stay-The-Same land for some while now so will definitely be giving this water lark a try! :D Gonna have to re-read post1 though to get through it right lol

Very insightful - thank you!

Thanks for this post, my aunty had a bypass 3 years ago and she has put almost all of her weight back on, I am going to give her a copy of this tomorrow and I hope it will get her back on track. Also useful for me too I have my op on 20th May, Karen x

WOW!! It was very long indeed, but just what i needed to refresh my memory of all i've been told. Thank you

I'm going to take a copy with me to my surgery assessment next week and ask them to confirm/deny any points for me so i have a guideline to follow whenever i am unsure. great post thank you again

Phatgirl, thank you SO much, this has been really helpful, for the first year I lost 7 stone, in the 2nd year nothing whatsoever! For the first time in a year I feel really encouraged. Reading all of your post, I feel like a light bulb's just come on in my head. :D

wow that was long but really informative, i will read this till i know it off by heart, i havent had my surgery and i will follow the advice of my surgeon, but thanks hun and you look fab a real insperation.

thanks for posting this.... definitely food for thought (no pun intended!) :) great advice included
xxx

Couldn't see a 'like' button on that post. I just have 13 days to go, and have soaked up every word that I read.
Great advice, many thanks to PG for posting.

xxx

Great piece of information, have just saved it to my desktop to keep as a constant reminder.
I'm only 9 days post op so long way to go, but am sure this will be something I use throughout my WL journey.

I am going to make sure I come back to this once my healing time is over :)

Thank you PG x

going to print this for my info file , thanks xx

Back