• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pound on!

alberqueque

OMg - i got weighed yesterday and had put a pound on (i am a bypasser). Was horrified! i think i must have been having too much high calorie food but was still shocked - big wake up call to eat more healthy!

Jan i put a pound on last week, had my first stall, but i understand that its not unusual to have them earlier then mine. Don't worry about it it is most likely retained fluid. And this week i lost 4lb so be patient and do not panic next week should be a decent weight loss

thanks Jan and am glad i could put your mind at rest. That first gain is somewhat scarey isn't it.

Trying to work out what i will do today, niot had breakfast yet as i didnt get up until gone 10am and i have to have a drink first. got the 2nd FA cup semi on around here this evening its either hibernate away of escape for the whole time and get back late so i miss the crowds, but i want to get out because its nice and sunny here

Same here - finally a bit of sunshine - no interest in the footie and the kids are slothlike enjoying last day of hols so may just sit on the decking and write a menu for the week and read the sunday papers - have a nice day whatever you do xx

Back