• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

well gutted

dsarah1977

was so gutted yesterday i gain half a pound,i know said had few bad days but nothing that would make me gain ie crisps sweets etc i did have a winpey on my day out but that was it i had my weekly crisps where when i diet usually i eat more then have been..................anyway im well focused as that half a pound must go and more lol done fab today had fruit at brekkie and chicken salad sandwich at lunch.I will not let a bad week turn into another gain this week tbh.Anyway take care all.

sarahxx

:talk017:

Its good to see you sounding more positive, and half a lb is nothing to worry about, Its probably just water weight anyways.
You are doing so well, Keep up the Good work!
You CAN Do This! x

1/2llb isnt to bad, that will soon be gone, keep on battling the weight will come of, your doing ok.

liz x

You are a battler, you are keeping going. Good for you X

Sarah, don't worry about it. It will only be water retention and that will go. If you know yourself that you've had nothing thats going to make you gain 1/2 lb then hey don't worry yourself. You may get weighed next time and have lost loads but it will all even itself out in the end. You're doing fab and still sound so positive so hang on in there.
Good luck xxGaynorxx

Back