• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre op assessment tomorrow.

mariew

I have my pre op assessment tomorrow and can't wait for it to be over.I feel like it's the last thing that can go wrong and stop me having this op. I have never had an ECG before so I don't know for sure that it will be ok.
I wish I could have had it weeks ago like some people, my surgery in on Saturday! Fingers crossed for me please.

I have my pre op assessment tomorrow and can't wait for it to be over.I feel like it's the last thing that can go wrong and stop me having this op. I have never had an ECG before so I don't know for sure that it will be ok.
I wish I could have had it weeks ago like some people, my surgery in on Saturday! Fingers crossed for me please.
oh good luck marie, ill be keeping my fingers crossed for you, im sure you will be ok :) xxx

Good luck, sweetheart ... you will be fine. An ecg is nothing, they just stick 10 leads to your chest, arm & foot, get you to lay still for around 30 seconds & that is it, job done. Everything else is just as quick & easy, bloods, weight/height, quick exam & a questionaire ... Not long to Saturday xxx :):)

Good luckk for tomorrow. I have got my first consultants appointment 29th november. Its been a long journey!! Xx

I'm anxious about the pre op assessment but not the op!!
When i was expecting my youngest child, they detected an irregular heart rate, nothing was done about it and it was never followed up, they just told me to cut out coffee and coke.
I have had 3 general anaesthetics since and had no problems so that should be ok. But they never did an ECG beforehand. Just to be on the safe side I have cut out coffee for a couple of days.
Thanks you lot. xxx

I'm anxious about the pre op assessment but not the op!!
When i was expecting my youngest child, they detected an irregular heart rate, nothing was done about it and it was never followed up, they just told me to cut out coffee and coke.
I have had 3 general anaesthetics since and had no problems so that should be ok. But they never did an ECG beforehand. Just to be on the safe side I have cut out coffee for a couple of days.
Thanks you lot. xxx

Caffeine can make your heart jump allover the place but does not mean there is anything wrong with it. If they had thought you needed a follow up they would have been on it, honey. Don't stress about it or you will cause what you are trying to avoid. nice calming deep breaths ... in through the nose ... out through the mouth, you know how it goes, lol xxx :)

I know Denise, I think I might go and have a nice soak in the bath and read my book. That's relaxing, hubby has gone down the club so won't be disturbed either. x

Best wishes hun....you'll be fine for sure.

Andy xx

Good Luck for tomo marie and your big day xx

Good luck tomorrow, Im sure you'll be fine. And all the best for Saturday :) x

Hi Marie , u will be fine i had my pre-assessment last week and had my ECG and all was fine and bloods , I suffer with heart palpitaions due to my thyroid problems ,and they are still going head with my op , i am waiting for date to come in the post . best of luck hope all gose well hun xx

All will be well :) Good luck!!!

i have mine in a few weeks time and my op on 28th dec............eeeeeeeeeek.......good luck!

wencho said:
i have mine in a few weeks time and my op on 28th dec............eeeeeeeeeek.......good luck!

Good luck Wencho!!! New year, new you :)

fingers cross everything will be ok and good luck for saturday. i had my pre-assessment last week but still waiting for my op date , all the best for tomorrow hun xx

Back