• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre op assessment tomorrow and full of water :(

Well, I followed everyone's advice yesterday. And then Marie W told me on fb to sleep with my feet higher than my heart. I did that.

This morning this excess weight is going and was wavering between another 1lb lost. Hands and feet tingling but not painful.

So I am feeling a load better :)

Thank you so much everyone. I am blessed to have amazing friends xxx

That's great news! Glad your feeling a little better!

How did you manage to sleep with your legs higher than your heart? I'm intrigued? Did it not cause you any aches in your legs? Xxx

good luck today honey :) xxx

Fizzpot said:
That's great news! Glad your feeling a little better!

How did you manage to sleep with your legs higher than your heart? I'm intrigued? Did it not cause you any aches in your legs? Xxx

Thanks Fizz, Caren and Toni :D xxx

Just had to lie with my body flat. And had a couple of cushions and a blanket under my ankles. I turned sometimes in the night and had to correct myself when I woke up. But it's actually quite a soothing position :D

good luck for today hunny and i wouldnt worry to much about your warter retention and this appointment as they dont really ask about that its up to you if you want to tell them, i know exactly how you feel as i would put 12Ib on in a week with this retention and it is heart braking, glad it starting to release now hun and as marie says sleeping with you legs up will really help. xxxxx

lyndajoan said:
good luck for today hunny and i wouldnt worry to much about your warter retention and this appointment as they dont really ask about that its up to you if you want to tell them, i know exactly how you feel as i would put 12Ib on in a week with this retention and it is heart braking, glad it starting to release now hun and as marie says sleeping with you legs up will really help. xxxxx

Thanks Lynda :D I am going to go in relaxed. Don't what my bp to be high because I am unduly stressing.

Good luck today Sophie, water retention is horrible - even though your head knows it isn't fat your heart and eyes can't help getting involved!
As the op gets so close you are bound to be scared something or someone will snatch it from your grasp. Relax, nothing bad is going to happen x

Tonibones10 said:
I've had to sleep like that loads hun don't know why I didn't think to tell you xxx

Its often the things we do as standard we forget about lol. You were very helpful thank you Toni xxx

Thanks Dinda. You are so right. You know you haven't eaten 26000 calories, but still upset that the water retention is making it look like you ain't bothering with the pre op diet. Annoying.

And thank you for your calming words xxx

Tonibones10 said:
What time is your appointment hun Xx

1.30 chick x

Good luck hope it all goes well

robojo1970 said:
Good luck hope it all goes well

Thank you very much :D xxx

daisydaye said:
good luck Fuffs

Emma xx

Thank you very much Emma :) xxx

Just waiting outside the assessment unit now. Feel nervous lol

Need my heart to slow down lol

My pre op went really well!! Ticker and bp are fine :) Blood and mrsa results will be ready wednesday. But no news is good news, so if I don't hear from them, no stress. And I was 2.2kg down from last monday :D woohoo!! So relieved!! Xxx

Thank you do much for everyone's well wishes, friendship and support. You are all awesome!! Xxx

Glad all went well hun not long now :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back