• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre op assessment

amanda1

Hi

Got my pre op assessment tomorrow , lets hope it goes well , got op in 3 weeks OMG

Hi AManda...I really hope all goes well with it,let us know how you get on,it'll be interesting to see how a pre-op works as although my funding hasn't been secured as yet,Once it does i'll have all this to come and it'll give me an idea of what to look out for.

Take care hun

Andy x

Andy1968 said:
Hi AManda...I really hope all goes well with it,let us know how you get on,it'll be interesting to see how a pre-op works as although my funding hasn't been secured as yet,Once it does i'll have all this to come and it'll give me an idea of what to look out for.

Take care hun

Andy x

I will do Andy I will tell you all

Amanda x

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Good Luck Amanda .... you won't really need it though as it is nothing you won't have had done before xxx :):)

Thanks Hun for your kind words x

Hi Amanda, good luck xx Where are you having your op? If you need anything I am also in Kent, you are the second person I have found in Kent :D

Take care and all the best xxx

Emza said:
Hi Amanda, good luck xx Where are you having your op? If you need anything I am also in Kent, you are the second person I have found in Kent :D

Take care and all the best xxx

Hi

I am at st richards chitcheser I live in Chatham where are you hun x

fingers crossed for you hun xxxxxxxx

Emza said:
I live in Canterbury, and I had my op on 10th Aug at St Richards. You cannot ask for a better hospital. If you need any advice feel free to email me xxxx

ThAnks emza

I am sure I will be in touch soon , I worked in Canterbury for 20 years so know it well . How are doing it's only been 9 weeks since your op

well pre op assessment when well today , had blood taken 5 little bottles , weight done lost 1kg in 8 weeks ( have not been dieting), height, nose swab for mrsa, lots of questions also told what is going to happen for my stay in hospital. and when to start milk dieat (1 week) .

Well dun Hun :)

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

thats great amanda woohoo!!! good luck :) xxx

i was so excited when i got my date and that good feeling will last maybe not post op but defo after all the surgery os over!! good luck xx

Back