• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hey all - waiting for the big date

Hey Ryan and welcome ;)

Why don't u come alOng to the Walsall massive support group the next one os 20th June at 7pm not only will you meet people that are at all different stages but also meet straight talking people that will tell you the truth about this amazing journey oh and we also have a few nights out together and walks ;)
hi ya, definitely will be there on the 20th. taking my mum and dad too, cant wait to meet everyone.

Hi all, thanks so much for support and friendly welcome!! Very, very encouraging!

Hi Ryan , welcome to the site , im fairly new myself ... and i dont know what i would have done if i hadn't found this site ... welcome to many hours of research , incredible inspiring stories AND photos, heartwarming support , and a kick up the bum when you need it ! Good luck with your journey .... when you go for your meeting , could you take some photos ? will be lovely to see you all together ! all the best love xxx

Thanks Clare. Will deffo ask the guys if I can take a pic and if they say yep, will take and post!! This site deffo is a god send!

hey ryan
I too was put on the list at the manor mid Jan and have been told December, any sooner would be a bonus, but in the meantime i'm just trying to use the time to loose a little weight to help me in the long term.

hey ryan
I too was put on the list at the manor mid Jan and have been told December, any sooner would be a bonus, but in the meantime i'm just trying to use the time to loose a little weight to help me in the long term.

Hi and a warm Welcome to you.xx

Hi Ryan

I waited almost two years for my op from the very first support group I attended. Trust me, it will be worth the wait :)

Hi Ryan, and welcome.
I'm under Dudley PCT, and have just had my surgery this week at PRH, Telford.
I'm hoping to meet up with Lamornamiss for coffee soon, would be great to meet others too.
Good luck on your journey - December will be here before you know it, and in the meantime, this is the best place you could be for advice, support and encouragement.
x

Hi Ryan, and welcome.
I'm under Dudley PCT, and have just had my surgery this week at PRH, Telford.
I'm hoping to meet up with Lamornamiss for coffee soon, would be great to meet others too.
Good luck on your journey - December will be here before you know it, and in the meantime, this is the best place you could be for advice, support and encouragement.
x

Ryan survived meeting me so you know your safe now :D
coffee soon lady

lamornamiss said:
Ryan survived meeting me so you know your safe now :D
coffee soon lady

Definitely! :)
xXx

ryanrara said:
Hi everyone, my name is Ryan. I am in Dudley, West Midlands and have had my funding approved on 28 January for a Bypass at Walsall Manor. Now just waiting for that date. I am nervous, scared and excited all in one. I am 30 years of age. My biggest fear is actually being under anesthetic , other than that I have minimal concerns. Like everyone, I just wanna be thin and beautiful but unlike everyone, I dont have the will power. My weight loss journey has been a roller coaster ever since I was a teenager. Hopefully I will get an operation date soon. meanwhile would love to hear you stories, good and not so good, post and pre op. Any one know how long after funding approved to get a date? Any one want to meet up in Walsall, Dudley or brum and give me some insite. AM really happy I have found this website.

Welcome :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back