• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre op diet advice please

starr

very happy post opper
ive been here before,lol,but want to get this right , i have read my pre op diet sheet over and over,and i dont get the 40 strands of dry spaghetti,,it seems a lot compared to table spoons of pasta you are allowed, i sound like a muppet,but what length are they talkin about?, as we all know ,an inch can make a big difference lol,,(i always lower the tone sorry x),,,,what a stupid question,haha

Hi Dawn,
I am also on my pre-op diet and I also have the diet sheet that says 40 strands on spaghetti, I used normal thin dried, but I do have to re- count as sometimes my eyes play tricks on me as they are so thin. Good luck let me know hoe you get on!

yippee!,,so pleased ,its my favourite ,dry spaghetti it is ,thats made my day,,will make my pre op liver diet so much easier,having something i enjoy ,thanks for letting me know ,and good luck with your journey ,will be watching the shrinking you! x,

Back